Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Richmond Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
South Seas Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Marseilles Hotel(Miami Beach)
Dorset Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Villas at Shelborne(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
3,635 results
All reviewswine hoursocial clubsouth beachpool areacomplimentary winelincoln roadpool stafffront desk staffrooms are smallhappy hourpool partyan umbrellaresort feespecial shoutbeach accessgreat poolbeach service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The deciding factor in choosing this hotel were the many trip advisor reviews mentioning the excellent customer service. They were accurate. Every staff member greeted our party with a warm smile and were exceptionally helpful. Room service was prompt. The rooms were clean and well-appointed. The readily available fruit infused water in the lobby and pool side, as well as the included sangria/white wine happy hours were nice touches. I would definitiely stay here again.

Room Tip: I chose a coutyard facing room for quitness. It was quiet. I have not stayed in an outside facing room to campare, however.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
SeanFlanigan, General Manager at Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Kenneth B,

Great to hear you and your friends had a good time staying with us on South Beach last week. It was a pleasure taking care of you and we hope you will bring the entire family next time!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't be happier. Even a birthday surprise waiting for us upon arrival (cupcakes, champagne, card). Free bikes, great for morning ride down the boardwalk. A short walk to main strip at Lincoln rd. additional perks if u become a member of kimpton like free Internet.

• Stayed: September 2013

RachaelLuciak,

Who would we be if we didn't make you feel special on your birthday?

Happy Belated!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed 3 nights the end of August and overall I'd recommend this hotel. The lobby, pool area and restaurant are lovely, trendy and modern. Our first room had a horrible view of the side of a building very close. Booked through Bookings.com, it had stated we would have a street or pool view so we asked to change. Reception offered 2 upgrades with better views but we still had to pay a reduced rate. The new room was much nicer though I did complain that there was a great big coffee looking stain in the middle of the carpet that no one had attempted to remove. I did get one of the $20 night upgrade charges removed for this. Pool attendants are so nice and helpful. Breakfast was nice but highly priced. I have to thank Ben for booking our coach transfer to Orlando, that unfortunately did not show!!!! However he was so helpful and apologetic (I wouldn't use half price tickets coaches ever again- they tried to suggest we were no shows when we were perfectly on time at 5.45am and waited until nearly 8am as they are notorious for being late). David and Jenny and Lahteef were also really helpful and kind when that failed bus mishap happened, they really did go beyond the call of duty to help us out the situation and find alternative transport. They even let us check ou late and have a free breakfast. The staff definitely made for a pleasant stay and take great pride in their jobs which is really refreshing to see.

• Stayed: August 2013

FionaMW,

I am happy to know the team went out of your way to take care of you.
Thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel was beautiful, clean and the staff were amazing! Especially the pool guys and girls, who were kind, courteous and attentive. my girlfriends i stayed labor day weekend 2013 and enjoyed every minute of it. We had stayed at the Surfcomber 10 years early (Labor Day 2003) and had such great experience that we stayed there again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kelly f
SeanFlanigan, General Manager at Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

kelly f,

Thank you for your recent trip advisor posting. Hopefully it doesn't take 10 years for your next visit with us! Happy to hear we were able to make you and your girlfriends Labor Day one to remember.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed here in August 2013.

I had heard a lot about this magical Miami Beach hotel and had high expectations. I was definitely happy to have them blown out of the water (like 'kaboom' out of the water). I could follow with a pun as to how amazing the pool area is, but this may not be the appropriate forum and it wouldn't do it justice. Let's just say I didn't want to leave. Ever.

Very happy with the service and the bar had great drinks as well. Probably too many good drinks.

Recommend this to anyone making it out to sunny Florida!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank deditushl
SeanFlanigan, General Manager at Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

deditushl,

Thanks for the awesome review! Kaboom out of the water. That is the first time I hear it like that and I must say I love it. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the pool so much, our pool team works hard to rock it out for our guests. Let's do it again soon so we can EXCEED your expectations again. Hopefully I get the chance to meet you when you come back and visit us.