“Hotel staff made my trip efforless!”

Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach
Ranked #25 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed November 13, 2010

A friend of mine recommended Riviera Suites to me-it was fabulous. The hotel was beautiful and everything was very clean and orderly. It is in the heart of South Beach and is close to all of my destinations. The staff was great and definitely made it an easy decision for me to come back! The woman at the front desk, Natasha, printed out directions for me to all of the local places and was very knowledgeable of the area. She even booked a rental car for me. The next time I decide to vacation away from my windy city of Chicago I will most definitely choose Riviera Suites.

There are newer reviews for Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach

Reviewed November 6, 2010

Good , atractive, and smart staff. Room was ecellent! Great value.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 31, 2010

During the first week of September, me and my teenage daughter stayed at the Riviera South Beach hotel.
We had a really great time. One of the reasons was the hospitality and the kindness from the staff( Natasha and all the other front desk clercks, Efrain - the Bell man and Geison - the Pool man).
The hotel itself was clean and the interior decoration was beautiful.
We loved every moment!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2010

My husband and I just had a new baby and he surprised me by taking me to Miami Beach for a mini-get-away. This is the first hotel where my husband and I have stayed that has a poolside breakfast. That along with the free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs in every room make this hotel a MUST for anyone visiting Miami! We'll stay again for sure!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

My boyfriend and I just took a long weekend trip to South Beach and stayed at the Riviera Suites. It was absolutely incredible. South Beach is amazing! It was wonderful to escape the snow at home and spend a few days in the sun. The hotel is in a perfect location. Just a short walk to the beach and all of the night life. We could leave our car and walk everywhere we wanted to go. The room was magnificent, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. They gave great suggestions about where to go for dinner and drinks. I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

My birthday was Oct 16th and I was treated to a wonderful weekend at the Riviera. I must say that my experience was awesome at the hotel. The hotel staff was great and brought me the additional pillow that I requested within a moment. I had never stayed in South Beach and have to say that this was one of the best birthdays I have had. My friends were likely impressed. Thank you for the best 36th birthday! :-)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Free airport tranfer(pick up is at Miami Gate G). RIviera had a mini kitchen- stove top/ microwave/frig/coffee maker/pots/pans/dishes/etc.... We walked to CVS 1/2 mile or so and bought eggs, sandwich fixings, drinks and snacks. Every morning b/t 8-10am, a continental breakfast was served pool side. The hotel has a happy hour 7-8 at a sister hotel about 1/4 mile away. We tried the pub crawl(always on Sunday night) but found that many of the hotels do not participate- so scratch that idea. You will not be disappointed with the staff. Friendly! We met the manager and she was really delightful. We fell in love with the room decorations. So nice! Bed was the most comfortable- the rooms are dimely lit but we landed taking the lamp shade off and it was fine.