Starting with the positives...
1. On Beach which was good.
2. Rooms are very Clean, well maintained and very spacious.
3. Staff is very polite & helpful.
4. Rooms are worth the price - the best I could find in that price.
5. Check In & Check Out were super smooth.
6. They have separate pool for kids, which is gr8.
Now the Negatives
1. A little far from South Beach, so we had hire a cab every-time we went out which turned out to be more than what I had budgeted for. Maybe they could have a shuttle service to South Beach.
2. My room didn't catch a Wifi signal but our friends next door were getting a good signal, so went to their room to use it & ours was a sea view room. Since we were on vacation, I really didn't bother to report it as I was using it only once in two days.
3. Their breakfast was expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the style and tranquility of the new Grand Beach Hotel where Luxury and Comfort are within Reach! Discover a true gateway to paradise! A contemporary Miami Beach all-suite hotel on the ocean, the Grand Beach Hotel features luxurious accommodations, breathtaking ocean views, and easy access to world-famous beaches, attractions, restaurants, shopping malls, and nightspots. Book your Miami beachfront hotel reservations online today for our Best Rate Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.