Me and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel from Nov 15 thru Nov 19 and we really enjoyed and recommend it.
+ personnel very kind and helpful
+ room was enormous, very clean, newly refurbished (and with nice furniture) had a beautiful view to the the bay
+ breakfast (not included) was great, although a little bit expensive: $30 / person
- $29 per day valet was a little too much for me and aside from the price, sometimes car took too long (20+ min) to arrive
- ground pool was crowded and almost impossible to get a nice and quiet spot to relax because of the number of children playing (there is a pool at the 7th floor for adults only that could be an option)
- don't like US beaches, but the beach was ok although prices for the chair and umbrella are outrageous ($30 total for 2 chairs and 1 umbrella)
Overall we enjoyed our stay and we recommend it very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the style and tranquility of the new Grand Beach Hotel where Luxury and Comfort are within Reach! Discover a true gateway to paradise! A contemporary Miami Beach all-suite hotel on the ocean, the Grand Beach Hotel features luxurious accommodations, breathtaking ocean views, and easy access to world-famous beaches, attractions, restaurants, shopping malls, and nightspots. Book your Miami beachfront hotel reservations online today for our Best Rate Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.