Book In Advance

from $95.00
from $60.13
from $35.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2019

By far the worst experience!
I purchased two tickets on 11/16 around 5pm for the Yo Gotti event. We got there at 12:41 and was standing in line to about 2:16 when our Lyft picked us. The whole outside line was unorganized. My husband spoke to a bouncer a little before leaving because the line was not moving and they told him we can get a refund because our tickets weren’t scanned and the club already reach capacity limit now they won’t refund me because they saying I had to be there before 1 which my ticket nor do their page say an exact time to be there!
Plus if you buy tickets on line before getting there you’ll still have to pay at the door smh so what’s the point! NEVER AGAIN

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

We all had a ball in Miami for my Birthday, UNTIL I STOOD IN LINE GOT TO THE FRONT AT STUDIO 23! THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE! The bouncer walked me out of line because I had my cute red Birthday flats on, and said get out or I’ll carry you out if you don’t put on your heels, I told him it’s my Birthday why would you want to do that I was literally in the middle of changing my shoes-_-. After being let in the other bouncer stated they could hold my flats while I was in the club! The Bouncers was Soo rude on the inside you would’ve thought Barack Obama was there! It’s Sooo small so whoever made it a good idea to make the largest part of the room the center circle the VIP room good job! Everybody was crunched up rubbing shoulders it was ridiculous! Long story short I left went to get my flats the bouncer who almost put me out of line and the one who told me they would hold my flats smirked at me while I yelled asking where my shoes are? They talked to each other and ignored me, message to any wise individuals out there, STAY AWAY!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

They are literally RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. They are charging 12$ for a glass of Pinot Grigio but for the bottle of same wine you will pay 250$. They are not providing you with a wine list, and no one can help you. Managers and GM are hired just like a figure, they aren’t capable of making any decisions.
Really POOR mentality of people who runs that place. They deserve ZERO STARS.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank B8546YO_
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

I was here with my American friends (who know the place well) in a group and was there for maybe 5 minutes before two guards went up to me and told me to follow them. Thinking it was a just a extra securitycheck since I had my snus (norwegian tobacco) with me. They threw me out and told me very strictly to "JUST LEAVE! WALK AWAY NOW!!" They did not give me any spesific reason why, but I heard some of the security told the others that I were sneaking in the backdoor. My friend (who knows the security well) had to get angry and tell them that I was with them and entered thru the main entrance. This is the most unprofessional behavior I have ever seen. I was the only white man in the club and were dressed nicely. So I guess I "stood out of the crowd" there. I will not recommend this place to any tourist that are going to Miami Beach. I have never felt so embarresed in my entire life.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank hakonjj
Reviewed April 26, 2017

If you are looking for an upscale hip hop club, then this is the place for you. Although Friday night is Latin night, usually with live acts and such promotions as FREE Hennessy and.or FREE Ciroc from Midnight to 2 AM, what sets this club apart besides the great energy is "Priviledge Monday". That is when everyone who is anyone left in Miami beach from the weekend ends up. Don't be surprised to see some of your favorite hip hop artists poppin' bottles on any given Monday night!

Date of experience: April 2017