Stayed there From March 17th-20th. It was very easy to find and the rooms were very spacious and clean. I really liked the rooms except we had no balcony. Which Im learning that in South Beach is a real challenge unless you want to spend an insane amount of money.
While booking I was annoyed that everything was across the road from the beach but it turned out to not be a big ordeal. The park was nice and it wasn't like it was a huge obstacle to keep you away from the beach.
The restaurant in front of the hotel had a great breakfast for a reasonable price. Lets face it everything in Miami is expensive no matter where you eat. I really loved the side walk Cafes. There are bars within a reasonable walking distance I love Wet Willies and Jessica the bartender is awesome.
I would stay here again and I highly recommend it. Don't let the lobby throw you off tho, it's small and dingy but it doesn't effect the rooms.
The pool area was good the chairs comfy provided a great view the pool was really cold but it was march. It was clean.
Valet parking is $30.00 a day, but you can't get parking any cheaper and you have to valet park at all places on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fritz Hotel its an , all suites boutique hotel with an upscale design, where the atmosphere and ambiance attract celebrities and trendy vacationers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casanova Suites On The Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Casanova Hotel Miami Beach