As many have already noted the lobby of this hotel is far from inviting but having read past reviews I was prepared to overlook its condition and placement on the side of the building, I was glad that I did read previous reviews because the suite was indeed very spacious even though it could do with a little more TLC. The bedroom was a good size and the bed was very comfortable and although I didn't have an ocean view, the fact that my suite was in the back with no view at all was good because it was quieter. Large flat screen TV in both rooms was very welcome as was the amazingly equipped kitchen - full size American style refrigerator -double-door with ice-maker and water cooler, Dish washer, combination micro.convection oven and a coffee maker complete with coffee and sugar and the staff were exceptionally kind.
More than anything else the location cannot be beaten - right across the road from Lumus Park and the beach and Bellinis restaurant just outside was excellent with a great choice and decent prices.
I couldn't finish without mentioning that wonderful pool terrace on the roof - it may not be Las Vegas style but is certainly most welcome especially in 80 degrees in the middle of January and the main bonus was that I had it all to myself most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fritz Hotel its an , all suites boutique hotel with an upscale design, where the atmosphere and ambiance attract celebrities and trendy vacationers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casanova Suites On The Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Casanova Hotel Miami Beach