The Fritz Hotel
$258
$209
  • Beachfront
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
  • Pool
La Flora(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
$197
Room Mate Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$169
Official Hotel
$179
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$268
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolocean drivein south beachfront deskmain bedroomfull size fridgeliving roomsmall balconyvalet parknoisy at nightliquor storelocation is amazingbeach towelsfirst floorgreat roomspent nightsdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The best thing about this hotel is the location. It is right across Ocean Drive from the beach. It is centrally located in an area with a lot to do. On the flip side it is quite noisy being in a busy area, but we didn't mind and wanted to be close to everything for our short trip.
The rooms are huge and the full kitchen is very nice, but the room we stayed in was sort of worn down. There were dents in the wall and the bathroom door and there were missing baseboards. The bathroom door handle was broken so the door wouldn't really stay closed unless you wiggled it quite a bit. I wish they'd been a little more thorough with the cleaning. There was also hair in the bathroom when we arrived (so I know it wasn't mine) and a used false eyelash in the entry way (definitely not mine). We went to the beach and got some sand on the tiled/marble floor that was never swept away. Also, for some reason they gave us a different coffee pot on the second day and the "new" coffee pot was not clean. On the plus side the bed was comfy and the sheets were clean.
I think we got a decent deal for what we paid (we got an online deal), but I'm glad we didn't pay more for what we got.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank annas1984
Reviewed September 6, 2012

When I went back in 2009 it was Ocean's Drive best kept secret. The rooms were fresh, everything was new and the rooms were right above a night club. Flat screens, new furniture, and nice renovated kitchen. Service wasn't the best only because they have a small staff but its a small quaint hotel. Only 10 rooms total. If you arrive late night, dont expect to check right in. No one will be at the desk. Other than that, it was perfect. I wonder how it looks now?

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chizzidy H
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This place is located in the heart of Ocean Drive on South Beach. The suites are huge with all the amenities. Including a full kitchen, refrigerator, drinks, very well stocked with drinks and champagne. Located right across the street from the beach...great access!! In the heart of all the trendy restaurants, so you will never have to walk far to any restaurant of your liking. I have been staying at thi hotel with the ocean view for the past 4 years and I will not change because Camilo and his staff are the best! The only drawback is that with the hotel being in the art deco district, there is no fitness center, but passes are available to Equinox behind the hotel...

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great place to stay. Right on Ocean Drive. Everything is in walking distance. Just steps away from the ocean. Suites with balconies overlook Ocean Drive and the Ocean. Nice views, especially the rooftop where the pool is located.Rooms are very spacious. Staff is always willing to help with any problems that may occur. Hotel manager does a great job to meet any needs. I've been vacationing to South Beach for the last 9 years and I've stayed at numerous places. I have stayed at this location for the last 5 years and the few problems that I ran into were corrected immediately. Me and my friends continue to stay here because we feel like it's our home away from home. I visit South Beach several times a year and this is always my first choice of stay. I look forward to many more stays at Casanova. I recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in South Beach and if you have any problems don't hesitate to let the staff know and your stay will be great. Big Thanks to the whole staff for all you do.

Room Tip: All rooms are good even if you do not have a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jamey423
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend, and it was perfect! We had a great view, and the room was recently renovated. We had easy access to the beach, shopping and restaurants. The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful, which is a rare combination in Miami. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for great centrally located hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012