The Betsy - South Beach
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$172
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
$329
$247
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$248
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
$182
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
$169
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$279
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $360/night.

$261
$229
$995
$679
2,925 results
All reviewsbltpopoversrolling stonesocean drivetv in the mirrorcolonial stylesouth beachrooftop deckboutique hotelboucher brothersart decobeautiful hotelturn down servicelobby barsmall hotelbeach servicepeople watching
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Perfect location for a weekend getaway. Not only is this hotel right across from the ocean but its close to nearby restaurants and nightlife. From the moment me and my husband walked into the hotel we were impressed. From checking in to having drinks on the roof everything was perfect. The staff was very attentive, fun and seemed very genuine in making sure our stay was enjoyable, from the girl at the front desk (sorry I don't remember her name)to the bartender on the roof (i think his name was Johnson not sure if that his first or last name). I will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nice hotel, let down by pool area and breakfast.
The pool area was dingy and uninviting and the breakfast included in the room rate was poor and delivered by staff that generally didn't engage with the customers.
The BLT restaurant was over-priced and to be honest we've had better steaks from Costco.
The roof terrace was great and the two staff we encountered there were awesome as were the bell staff.
My wife was charged over $12 for two regular coffees to go one morning - apparently inclusive breakfast doesn't include coffee to take back to the room. We were promised a refund but it didn't happen. She went to Starbucks over the road after that (and saved a fortune).
4 nights in a pool view room and just over $3300 did not represent good value - we can stay at The Savoy in London and include a meal in the Grill for a little less in August!

Room Tip: The shower flooded the bathroom every time it was used!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The Betsy is small enough for most of the staff to know you by name. The location is at the centre of the Art Deco strip without the hustle & bustle. It's also a stone throw from the chic larger hotels like National, Delano, SLS and W.

Service is tip top & enjoy their toiletries which has a "rum" and peppermint flavor.

Room Tip: The room is in a stately white which gives a clean feel. We had the room 220 which was overlooking a construction site.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Perfect position, excellent food in BLT,
frendly staff. I like these little things in the bathroom like pepermint shampoo, body losion and others... Nice small pool with comfortable chairs.
Beautifull roof terace.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed at the Betsy Hotel during July on a stopover to Saint Lucia. From the minute we arrived we were impressed. The staff were so attentive and professional. (Alan in particular) The room was absolutely beautiful and the bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. (Truly!) Being airline staff we have slept in so many different hotel rooms.
The linen at the Betsy was divine and the air conditioning was so very quiet. The professional staff were very accommodating with promptly organising a taxi for our departure and coming up to collect our luggage. We were impressed with the beautiful 'zen' garden on the roof top, the gorgeous pool setting and the hotel and location in general. All excellent!
What we were MOST impressed with was the level of service we received after departing from the hotel. I unfortunately left my bathing suit in the closest on the room and I emailed the Betsy to see if they could locate it and then be able to possibly send it to me (at my own expense). They so promptly dealt with the matter, and forwarded my bathing suit straight to me (at THEIR expense!) I thought (being a hotel) that the answer would be no..... and was SO overwhelmingly impressed with this level of service!
We will for sure be returning to the Betsy and will pass on this fabulous hotel to our friends and colleagues.
Many, many thanks to you all and in particular Josh (Reservations supervisor) and the security team for finding my bathing suit and being so kind to post it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple