The Betsy - South Beach
$258
$209
  • Beachfront
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
  • Pool
La Flora(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
$197
Room Mate Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$169
Official Hotel
$179
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$268
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Pestana Hotel Group
2,842 results
All reviewsbltpopoversrolling stonesocean drivetv in the mirrorcolonial stylesouth beachrooftop deckboutique hotelboucher brothersart decobeautiful hotelpool viewturn down servicelobby barsmall hotelpeople watching
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful boutique hotel perfectly situated on South Beach where the staff remember your name. Close to the beach, Lincoln Mall shops and great restaurants. We stayed for 4 nights and had a fantastic time.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed at the Betsy the weekend of 9/21/13. When we checked in, the room type...A 2 double bed suite...but were told that room was now unavailable. Margie at the front desk handled the issue well..she was great through our whole stay, always smiling and helpful...but we had to stay the first night in a small room, then move to a 2 BR suite. The hotel gave us 1 breakfast, and continental breakfasts the rest of our stay to make up for the first night snafu, which was a nice gesture (we had to ask though) The suite we ended up with was nice....but not amazing, a little awkward ,with zero view,,,well except of the dumpsters. I think the room we had booked that was somehow given away might have been a better one. The beds were very comfortable...but housekeeping made them differently each day, sometimes with atop sheet, sometimes without.? The AC never really got cold even though we called maintenance, maybe to be expected at an older building. Overall the staff at the hotel were lovely and helpful..they were the best part of our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2013

First and foremost I have to thank Albert Varela, Sales Manager at this awesome property for hounding me for almost a year to be a guest...
We stayed at The Betsy in August for four nights, the 5th thru the 9th. The first thing one notices is how different this hotel is from all the other Art Deco properties on the strip with it's old world antebellum style. After being warmly greeted by two very nice and smiling door men (Chris and Carlos) we entered the lobby and the first thing we noticed was how alive and abuzz with excitement it was and we were totally seduced by the ambiance. We proceeded to reception to check in and was warmly and promptly taken care of by Emanuel who I must say is the personification of professionalism and courtesy. Within minutes everything was done and taken care. We were confirmed in a superior king pool view room but was pleasantly surprised when Emanuel informed us that we were being upgraded to a one bdrm pool view suite, however we would have to wait just a short while for the room to be ready, of course I said that would be no problem. We then proceeded to go to lunch with our host at the hotel's fabulous restaurant, BLT's. I cannot describe just how good the restaurant is albeit a tad pricy but well worth it. Within 15 minutes of being seated I was called and told that the room was now available and I thanked Emanuel and mentioned I would be at reception after lunch and I was truly amazed at how apologetic he was in having interrupted our lunch, I was like dude nothing to be sorry for, LOL! Upon receiving the room keys Albert was kind enough to escort me to our room but before doing so he gave a quick tour of the gym which I must say was more than adequate for a "boutique" hotel, after which he was able to show me the room type we were originally confirmed in, a superior king pool view and I must say it was a very nice, bright and tastefully decorated room which I would have been more than happy to stay in. I've read here about how small the rooms are but hey, when one is in South Beach how much time does one stay in the room? We weren't that's for sure! After seeing the superior room I was anxious to see what my suite looked like and trust me I was not disappointed. Upon entering you walk into a nicely appointed seating area, beyond that a small hallway which takes you into the bedroom also very beautifully adorned. The bed is extremely comfy my only complaint being the pillow were too soft, (for me at least) but I never called to ask for other pillows which I am sure they would've provided so I guess it shouldn't be a complaint, now should it?
The roof top was so relaxing and the scenery from up top was gorgeous! I loved how the hotel was away from the business of south beach and minutes away from the beach. What I found odd about the rooftop was that at night no one would be there so we would have to ourselves awesome and quite cozy. To wrap this review up all I can say is that The Betsy is the place to stay if you're in South Beach... from doormen to wait staff-check in, sales and housekeeping you will not be disappointed...

Room Tip: From what I understand rooms that have an ocean view are known to be a bit noisy, if that's the case get a room which faces the pool area which is very, very nice...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2013

What a wonderful find. Had a quick business trip and found this gem of a boutique hotel. Easy to get to and across the street from the beach. The staff is insanely accommodating. Rooms are well designed with luxury bedding, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Loved the TV - IN - the mirror in the bathroom!! The best part...the restaurant BLT downstairs...YOU MUST EAT THERE!!! Had the best tenderloin steak ever!! I will be back to this hotel for sure, it's just a really great place. Roof top bar looked nice, but it was raining!! Bar off the lobby was quaint and cozy. Minor drawback was the soundproofing in the room...could have been better, but about the same as most hotels. A lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Just recently stayed at the Betsy and absolutely loved this hotel. The rooms were more then enough space for two people. I can see why people complain about the rooms being small IF you booked a double bed, but we booked the Classic King pool room. Our room was on the 1st floor tucked away around the corner. I was happy that it was away from the lobby. The decor of the hotel and the room was very lovely. I was very impressed for a South beach hotel. The service was also excellant. The roof top was so relaxing and the scenery from up top was gorgeous! I loved how the hotel was away from the business of south beach and minutes away from the beach.
The fitness room was kind of small for my liking to be in there but I think its good enough for those who wanted a quick work out. We just ran along the beach for a quick work out and I must say that it was very hot at 8:00 in the morning.
I really enjoyed my time at the Betsy. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple