“Best burger in the world...no joke”
Review of Muncheez

Muncheez
Ranked #354 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Shores
Cascais, Portugal
“Best burger in the world...no joke”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I've been to over 70 countries,nad had burgers in most of them. As a flight attendant, its one of the "safe bets" we often make ordering a burger, may it be room service in 5 star hotels or restaurants. This one at MUNCHEEZ is without a doubt the best Ive ever had, and always have one on my Miami trips. Meat is amazing, good bread, tasty fries, great service. Must visit!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Arez10

Central Ohio
“If you want good food.. fast, look elsewhere..”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped for lunch. There was only one other couple in the place. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger and my daughter ordered the BLT, both with fries. And two bottles of water. It was $24. A little pricey but it was Miami beach. About ten minutes after I paid the cashier asked me if I had paid. I reminded him what I paid with and he said he was trying to verify orders. A half hr later, we were called up to get our food. The food was very good. My burger was done to my requested temperature (they asked how I wanted it cooked) and my daughter's BLT had lots of bacon. Our food was served on metal plates (pizza pans?) with wax paper. At the end of the meal I looked for a place to put the dirty dishes. Not finding one, I returned them to the cashier instead of leaving them on the table. When I did instead of taking them the cashier pointed to the garbage can and told me to dump the wax paper and food waste in there and return the plates to him. Food was good but don't plan to be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank friendlyflyer84
Sunnyvale CA
“Great food”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Wow....talk about a place that has great food...The owners are super friend. The gentlemen who is the cook....this man can cook...everything is fresh to order and I try everyone on the menu...(but the wings, not a wings person)...Stop by....and you be treat great...small eating area, but the food is outstanding...

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Michael N
Florida
“Delicious Burger”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try Muncheeze, after reading so many favorable reviews. Once again, we were not disappointed. If you're looking for atmosphere - don't bother. It is small (4 tables, inside; a couple outside, on the sidewalk), but there was a tv, so we watched an NFL game, while we waited and ate. The cheeseburger was huge and cooked to perfection; it came with an ample portion of fries. ($9) Will definitely come back, next time we're in the neighborhood.

2 Thank Racefan24
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We visited tonight after reading a lot of positive reviews. If looks were anything to go by you might skip this place. But are we glad we read the reviews and decided to go there anyway. We were not disappointed. The Jalopena Poppers were very good, and the burgers were both 'fresh' and very tasty. Too bad the cashier was not interested in anything but her cellphone, but the other staff were very friendly.

• Visited September 2013