“Awesome Burgers”

Neighborhood: North Shores
Miami Beach, Florida
“Awesome Burgers”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hands down best burgers in Miami. the FAT BOY BURGER is one of my favorites, So many to choose from, Not only hamburgers but their selection of chicken, veggie,salads and even fish and chips are WONDERFUL

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank DAIMY2013

“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I order regularly from this placr. Great value, they'll even deliver locally. Even the fish and chips/fries are great!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lion147
Mexico City
“Just fine”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This place was in front of our hotel and since we love wings we decided to give it a try. There was nobody there but the guy that takes your order and your money and then cooks it. We ordered a large plate of wings, fries and Soda, it was like 21 dollars and some change. I have him a 20 bill and I was counting coins to give him the rest and he is like "just give me what you got" so I just gave him all the coins and he threw them like that on the register. Fries were good but were missing some sauce, and the celery / carrot they are supposed to come with, probably because I didn't pay full, but not because I didn't want to but because he was mad or in a rush I don't know. It was a good meal overall, but the service is just not good. He put our order in the counter for me to pick it up instead of bringing it to our table. I would come back only if I stay again in that area which I really doubt.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank HiramNovelo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burger in Miami!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I are BIG hamburger lovers. We've made it a point to visit most, if not all, the local hamburger joints in Miami. Hands down, Muncheez takes the cake! If you love burgers as much as we do this is a must try place. I personally have been going for years now and am happy to say, I have never been disappointed. Thank you Muncheez, you guys ROCK!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank luisgarcianerey
Dublin, Ireland
“great comfort food”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We just had a burger and a steak sandwich. Both were delicious. Great place and if you wanna be surprised be a steak sandwich you must drop by and order it.

• Visited March 2013