The hotel is nice and very modern, the rooms are spacious but dirty and the service is not very good. You need to wait 30min to be served your breakfast (toast and an egg) with only 5 people at breakfast this is far too long. The wifi hardly works, and this is when you find the right spot in the spacious room ... The swimming pool is very dirty as people empty their caipirinha glasses or whatever in the water in the evenings... Yes for 18-25 year old people this hotel is excellent and for holiday makers but forget about it if you are on a business trip! Never again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach