Mondrian South Beach Hotel
Kimpton
$517
$362
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
4,118 results
All reviewswhole foodsbay viewsouth beachpool supervisorpool areastar islandbiscayne baymiami skylinepool partyone bedroom suiteamazing poolocean drivepool servicelincoln roadamazing hotelamazing servicevalet parking
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Mondrian for a 3 day mini break before visiting fanily for Thanksgiving. It started out on the rough side as we arrived via taxi with 4 suitcases after a 9 hour flight. The staffmember took our bags out of taxi and left them there to then help someone else. So we bumbled and stumbled to reception with our stuff. But after that, everything was near perfection. Sunset Lounge happy hour is great and David by the pool a huge help. The room and vibe of the place is amazing. We actually preferred hanging out at the hotel as opposed to spending lots of time out in South Beach! My only other comment is that the buffet breakfast is a bit pricey for not much choice. But would we stay again? Definitely!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you. We are delighted you enjoyed your overall stay and are thrilled to know you will be staying with us again. We apologize again for the initial hiccup but are pleased to know that David and the rest of our team helped to make up for it. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Mondrian on Friday, November 22nd to celebrate her birthday. And what a celebration it was! We had a beautiful, bayside room with a view of the Miami skyline. The staff was quite remarkable. When I needed extra refrigerator space, Omar from engineering provided us with a second refrigerator to accommodate our extra food and drink for our quests. Also, the night manager at the front desk was very eager to help with all my requests. We reserved a yacht for our party, and Darren from security arranged our passage to the dock. Upon our return, again security personnel were there to grant our party access back to the hotel.

I highly recommend the Mondrian if you value quality service at a beautiful property.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for this kind review and for your recent visit. We are happy to know our staff helped to make your celebratory weekend a special and memorable one. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I had 3 days to get away from NYC and decompress in Miami for a few days between jobs. At the recommendation of a friend, I checked into the Mondrian with my boyfriend. Now, I rarely write reviews, but this place deserves a commendation! From the bell boys to check in to the concierge, spa (Kyra - amazing deep tissue massage!), and bar staff (Mac & Jennifer), everyone was so friendly and helpful. Nancy, the manager, was there when I arrived and made me instantly feel at home. She took the time to sit with me and talk me through all of the hotel amenities. I was really touched - when does that happen any more?

Then on Saturday the staff at the pool instantly moved our stuff and drinks under an umbrella when it started raining and my boyfriend and I were in the pool. Everywhere we turned there were these little personal touches of extra customer service and as a seasoned business and leisure traveller you notice these things.

Go there... enjoy the pool during the day, try the happy hour at dusk - the apps & drinks are awesome and it gets really fun in the evening at the bar too (& don't forget the spa!). I couldn't say enough about how great this place is... a rarity these days!

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room with a view of the bay. We did and the sunset was incredible!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for your recommendation. We are delighted you found our staff to be so attentive and helpful. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We had a fantastic time last week at The Mondrian. We had a Bayview Junior Suite. The views off the back balcony were spectacular. Massages in the Agua Spa were the best ever ! The front desk gave us a room on the 15th floor and I didn't realize til I got to the room how special it really was. Very impressed !!! Due to being close to Ocean Ave and Lincoln the location is 2nd to none.

Room Tip: get a high floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank smithbenz
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit and this kind review. We are delighted our staff provided you with a fantastic room and that you enjoyed your services at Agua Spa. We hope you will join us again soon for more relaxation and fun.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I've been 4 times already, and every time is an awesome experience!! The spa is very relaxing, quiet, the service of the staff in general is very good. But what makes all the difference for me, is Roland's massage at the Agua Spa. He is fabulous! Perfect touch with magic healing hands. Very professional and caring. I totally recommended!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for your recent and repeated visit to Mondrian and for taking the time to share your experience with us. You are not alone in your impression of Roland--he has magic hands indeed. He is but one of our team who are all dedicated to providing and original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.