Mondrian South Beach Hotel
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$329
$247
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
4,147 results
All reviewswhole foodsbay viewsouth beachpool supervisorpool areastar islandbiscayne baymiami skylinepool partyone bedroom suiteamazing poolocean drivepool servicelincoln roadamazing serviceamazing hotelvalet parking
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Mondrian is a sleek, modern design hotel where the beautiful people that one envisions being in South Beach fit in perfectly. But, luckily, the staff was incredibly kind and accommodating, which made our group of normal people feel incredibly comfortable at the hotel and lounging by the pool.

The poolside drink and food options were tasty and priced as you would expect for poolside service. The room was spacious and well designed. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for this review. We are glad our friendly staff helped to make you and your group feel comfortable while you enjoyed our setting. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I spent one night at the Mondrian. I had a studio room with a balcony view of the bay. The room was smartly designed, clean, and had a cute kitchenette. I love the modern South Beach look. Even a chandelier in entrance area. The shower had gorgeous tile with a mirrored wall.

I really came for the swank pool. The trendy red sofa and chairs, the lovely view of the bay, and the perfect music make it an ideal lounge experience.

The staff was very friendly and ready to please.

I scored a special rate with Jet Luxury thru Travelzoo. The rooms are otherwise really expensive! The overnight parking rate - shameless at $37. If you also get a Jet Luxury special, make sure they give you the Internet code before you arrive. If I get another special and return I will scout for street parking or find a nearby parking garage simply out of principle.

The hotel is not in the heart of South Beach. There are some cute restaurants nearby. We went to a nearby Italian place, Macchialina. There is a burger joint in walking distance, too. It would be trek to get to the beach. It is a nice change of pace if you frequent South Beach.

Room Tip: I had room 622. The view was amazing. Wonderful room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were worried that the staff might be stuffy but that was definitely not the case, everyone was very nice from top to bottom. We were upgraded to a balcony suite because I mentioned that we smoke a cigar now and then. Room was beautiful, but we might be spoiled since we had room #2 on the penthouse level. If you like balcony privacy, this is the best room in the place. The pool facilities and service are the best we have ever encountered. Loved the happy hour.

Room Tip: PH 2 is a 1 bdrm balcony suite that faces NE with a great view of the island and its shaded during the day with no other balcony in sight.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wwlljj

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for this kind review. We are delighted our attentive and friendly staff helped to make your stay memorable. We trust you will join us again when you are next in Miami.

Best regards.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Truly fantastic hotel, everything you could want; especially with the Penthouse upgrade! Special mention for David, a real gentleman & Andrea on the front desk for being an angel when we needed her - her fluency in many languages proved extremely useful.
Don't stay anywhere else, this is the hotel for you :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fino7
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind recommendation and recent visit. We're glad to know we delivered on our promise of friendly and attentive service. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed at the Mondrian for a weekend wedding and I simply LOVE the atmosphere, rooms and stunning view from my studio suite... but what really amazed me was the service and attention I received at the "agua" spa at the hotel.
I was rushing out to make it on-time for the wedding and the staff went above and beyond to multi-task and help me getting ready. Elena who did my manicure and pedicure, was not only super professional but was conscious of my time limitations and suggested all kinds of creative ways to get my nails done in record time! I also had to get my hair done and the staff found me a celebrity hair stylist within an HOUR (Hernan Mora) who can in with his tools and magical touch and did my hair while my manicure was finishing up. I was in AWE and AMAZED at the fact that I was ALL DONE AND READY in about an hour and a half!!!!

I have been to many elegant and beautiful spas around the world, but this particular experience at the Mondrian will be one to remember. Not just because the space and rooms are stunning, but because the people and service was personalized, thoughtful and focused on my crazy rush and need to get out on time for my cousin's wedding.

Thank you Elena, Hernan and Agua team for making me feel like a total queen.

Room Tip: Get the water view for SURE it is worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lili G

Dear Lili,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for taking the time to share your amazing experience with us. We are happy you enjoyed your room with the Bay View, but are most pleased that you found our level of service to be accommodating and welcome. Our team throughout the hotel is dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner and we are delighted you found this to be the case. We hope you will join us again the next time you are in Miami.