My Fiancée and I say at the Mondrian during the 4th of July week and had an amazing time. The staff was very friendly ad helpful for the entire time we stayed even during some issues we had checking in. The staff by the pool was extremely friendly and made our time out by their wonderful pool great.
Food was good, especially their lunch choices.
We stayed in room 806 and even though there is no balcony, the room is amazing. The bathroom and shower set up is something out of a movie. The bed was very comfortable and the room was always spotless.
My Fiancée and I would like I commend the housekeeping staff greatly for their outstanding work they did during our stay. Every time we came home, everything was cleaned, our clothes we left everywhere was neatly folded, organized our belongings and so much more. It was like coming home to grandma's cleaning and organizing.
The gym at the Mondrian is great as well.
I definitely recommend and suggest the Mondrian for anyone's stay in Miami Beach and there is a huge chance that my next visit o Miami will involve the Mondrian.
Only down side is the distance of the hotel to Ocean Drive and other attractions. It is still easy to walk to the beach, cab rides when needed and I suggest renting the deco bikes to get around which are cheap and riding around Miami Beach is fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach