“vivian---incredible massage”

Ranked #38 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami Springs, Florida
“vivian---incredible massage”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had never had a swedish massage and I received a gift voucher from a friend to receive a massage at the Mondrian spa. ROLAND was my massage therapist and i highly recommend him. I have been back several times after that and my experience has always been consistently perfect! If you schedule a massage there you should definitely ask for Roland.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Vivian,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Roland is indeed amazing. He is one of our family of passionate individuals dedicated to curating original guest experiences in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Ellis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (704)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was my 4th extended stay at the Mondrian and i now consider it my second home. Two individuals stood out above the rest, Nancy Lauk and Luis Pagan. My recent stay was first class because of these great people. From arranging travel for my significant other, securing my favorite room, assistance in arranging a special event in the local nightlife, providing us with a special glass of champagne to toast a successful business engagement that went my way. The level of treatment I received was second to NONE. I will be staying in Miami more frequently because of my business there and have decided there is no other place i would rather be than with my new friends at the Mondrian. The triple berry mojito made by two amazing bartenders at the sunset lounge and stellar attendance by the pool staff coupled by the amazing view i cant get enough of in PH22! i love this hotel and hope to be there as often as possible. I founded and oversee my organization, and i can say that my team should operate and be as consistent as the special staff at the Mondrian. Thank you for the experience!

Room Tip: Ask for the Bay side rooms, and PH floor if it fits your style.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent and repeated visits to Mondrian. We're glad to be your home in Miami, thanks in part to the excellent service you receive from our dedicated staff. We look forward to many future visits from you.

Corfu, Greece
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in general at the Mondrian the staff at the front door gave as a great welcome unfortunately it wasn't the same with the reception desk were they tried to finish with us as soon as possible they didn't even care that we were on a honeymoon they said you have a nice room anyway and nobody took as to our room. When we went there we found a dirty underware in the wardrobe and the second wardrobe with the safety box couldn't open so we called the reception 3 times while waiting for an hour and half for someone to come at least for the safety box in order to live our belongings before we go for a walk and nobody came. I could bore you with more about the receptions attitude but I rather tell you about how good was the guys at the swimming pool, very polite and helpful they would do anything to make your stay welcome . The cocktails at the bar fantastic. The position of the hotel very nice ,the rooms big .
I am at the business for years and lucky enought to stay in many nice hotels this one could be one of them as long the reception could be friendlier and closer to the guests.

• Stayed January 2013
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Gerasimos,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for this review. While we are delighted you enjoyed your pool experience and found our door staff to be welcoming, we apologize that you did not receive the same level of service from our Front Desk staff. This shortcoming on our part has been addressed accordingly as it falls below our high standards of gracious and friendly service. We sincerely regret the inconveniences this caused you.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We just got back from staying at the Mondrian and enjoyed it very much. The rooms were comfortable and large with a true separate kitchenette and a good sized bathroom. Staff was very helpful. The place is located in a residential area and had a Whole Foods a few blocks away, which was a very nice convenience. View was beautiful. I would be happy to recomend them to others, so long as people know that this place is a good walk away from most of the late night spots. We won the nights at a charity auction, so i cannot comment on value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you enjoyed our location, room product and especially our service. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We recently had a large group attend a seminar at the Mondrian South Beach Hotel, and we were thrilled with our experience to say the least. The rooms were gorgeous and spacious, the pool and the view were outstanding and the organization and service we received from the hotel was terrific. The hotel staff was always courteous and professional and made sure we were all being attended. A special thank you to Stephanie Tablada, Conference Service Manager, who went the extra mile to make sure our seminar was a great success. A big thanks to the Mondrian team!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to know that our gracious and attentive staff helped to make your seminar a success. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed one night and stayed in a 2 bedroom Suite. The hotel itself is great, the location is just opposite of the busy South Beach core and was only a short 15 minute walk. This isn't a beach hotel, but the pool made up for that. Sun all day long, amazing cocktails and excellent staff. David worked at the pool and he made the stay for us. It was obvious he loved his job and made an excellent impression on us. He was so helpful and attentive... I hope the hotel knows how much of an impact service like his has on guests.

The room was great.. it wasn't amazing as there were some odd details.. for example the shower curtain was short and water went all over the bathroom, the minimalist decor didn't quite do it for us and the creepy girl decal in our living room was a bit odd, but it was still very large and clean. The balcony view was spectacular and the service was great.

Would I stay here again? In a heartbeat.. Mostly because of the service more than anything.. If the GM reads this, I hope he/she recognizes David for his fantastic service.

Room Tip: You need a room with a view of the bay.. its 1000% worth it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Gaet5150
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and recent visit. Yes, we are indeed fortunate to have David on our team. Our General Manager has passed along your kudos to him as well. We recognize that it is our unique blend of friendly yet attentive service which guests come back for and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Manalapan, New Jersey
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Gentleman

I am writing this email to you to acknowledge the outstanding service and support I received from one of your staff, Mr. Catalan. I am a repeat guest at the hotel and have always received exceptional treatment so when I decided to do a special birthday celebration in my room and contacted Alvin I was certain that he would deliver.

Together we planned a special menu and as I added special amenities he assured me that anything could be worked out and could be added.

I am delighted to tell you that the evening was perfect. All of my requests were met and Mr. Catalan kept me abreast of any issues as well as checking in with me to make sure that it truly was a surprise.

Alvin is professional, courteous and exceptionally well organized. He made me feel comfortable and confident that I would not have problems creating the surprise.

I hope that you will be recognize his talent and his efforts. He is an exceptional representative of your hotel and I hope that he will receive the accolades he deserves.

If you have any questions or there is any other information needed please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Maria

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maria s
Dear Maria,

Thank you for your recent visit and for this review.

We're happy you enjoyed your special stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Alvin. Alvin is one of a family of individuals devoted to curating original guest experiences and we are delighted he provided you with memorable service.

We look forward to your next visit soon.