$315
$279
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
$269
Official Website
$205
$155
$328
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$346
$257
$371
$299
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$319
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$203
$187
$309
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$385
$308
4,043 results
All reviewsoasis suitemr choww insiderbliss spadutch restaurantsouth beachmega suiteliving room barbliss productshospitality suitespg platinumpool areahigh floorpool stafflate checkoutocean viewamazing hotel
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Amazing Hotel, but
Booked for balcony suite in higher floor with separate beds. Payed extra.
When I got there, room was not ready yet. Check in at 4pm seems to late for me, okay. Hotel rules.

they texted me as room was ready
but with One King bed only.
Managed to get separated beds but only on the 3rd floor.
So they had to put extra bed in 9th floor.

Nor Higher Floor, nor separated beds. Managed to give last room almost to the corner next to Collins Ave (#903)

Housekeeping was very rude, they wanted to clean the room like 9 AM and we said we're leaving soon. And as we were on our way out they rang the bell again and just started cleaning! and I was still picking my stuffs to leave! And She just stayed there, bringing all the cleaning stuffs inside the room, while I was inside...

Didn't replace soap and other amenities... pretty sure didn't change some of the towels..

Coffee machine was really dirty, almost someone used it no one ever washed it.

She didnt even bother taking the empty beer bottles out.

No turn down service!!!

At the end they charged me extra 70usd/day as "Other Room Charges" and I'm still waiting for someone to explain me (besides 35 dollars a day for resort fee, okay I'll give you this one)

Nice hotel but it's not definitely a 5 star hotel service.

won't come back or recommend

And yes, I want my 140 usd from " other room charges" back.

Room Tip: higher floor, room number starts at the Collins Avenue, means higher number closer to the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Nam J
Biancaprado, Executive Assistant at W South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Welcome Nam J,

First and foremost, thank you for staying at W South Beach, and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We value your review seriously, and are truly sorry to hear about your experience with our level of our service.

Please feel free to contact our Executive team, should you like to discuss your experience further. We can be reached at 01599executiveoffice@whotels.com. We look forward to connecting.

All The Best,
Airam Trillo

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The best place to stay in Miami and South Beach!! The service is great, installations are perfect, staff is very friendly!! The pool is very nice with a very good atmosphere, at weekends they have BBQs which are really good and tasty. They have a lot of chairs at the beach so it is easy to find a spot, there you can also have food and beverages and a great service. It is amazing. 200% recommended!!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing hotel, it was beautiful but it wasn't worth the money. I had a great time at the W but it's only the brand that sells. I was a bit disappointed. Sometimes the service wasn't the best and some of the employees were really rude. When we complained we got a great treatment back and we are happy with them listening. There were too many children at the resort, more than I excepted so the pool could get overcrowded with kids sometimes which was a bit annoying. Everything at the hotel is overcharged and I feel like 10 dollars for water is a joke.

The guys who worked in the lobby who helped us with our bags and welcomed us every time we came and left get a 10/10 from us. Also Matthew and Hector at the wet were amazing, a big shout out to them.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Biancaprado, Manager at W South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for staying at W South Beach, and for taking the time to write about your stay with us. It is our utmost priority to provide out guest with exceptional experiences at W South Beach, and to ensure your escape is limitless. We are deeply saddened that we failed to meet your expectations. As for our Talent Hector and Matthew we truly appreciate your note about them.

Please feel free to contact me at Bianca.prado@whotels.com, should you like to discuss your experience further.

All the best,

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The pool and beach scene at the W South Beach was phenomenal. We got in early so we knew our room wouldn't be ready. About a week before our trip I reserved cabana #2 thanks to a great concierge (David). The cabanas are available all day, so we wore our bathing suits on the plane.

Once we checked in (with a complimentary sangria thanks to Andrea at the front desk) we headed straight to the pool. Eric happened to be our doorman and he was great. He checked our bags and pointed us on our way. If you forget to wear your trunks there is a hospitality suite available to freshen up and change. We hit the cabana at 11:30am knowing our room wouldn't be ready until 4pm. It didn't matter - we stayed at the cabana until 7pm.

Tips on cabanas and day beds. Both have to be reserved and you should do so well in advance. All of the cabanas come with a fridge and complimentary water. Cabanas 1 & 2 don't have TVs and are a little cheaper. Cabana 3 stays in the sun the longest as do day beds 8 and 9. We did cabana #2 our first day and moved to day bed #8 on day two.

The wait staff at the pool was phenomenal. We were taken care of by Michael and he took care of everything. He really should run the whole front of the house. They have a very good menu available poolside. We were also able to select from a nice selection of cigars.

Our room was very nice. Every room has great views, plush linens and a ridiculous (but expensive) mini bar.

To wrap it up, if you're going to South Beach your going for the sun, the pool and the beach. Take an early flight in and go straight to your reserved cabana and get to your room when the sun goes down.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Biancaprado, Executive Office at W South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Welcome cmitchb,

Thank you for your excellent feedback! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our WET Scene and our poolside cabanas. We also appreciate your note about our talent David, Andrea, and Michael. During your next visit, take advantage of our Beach Equipment which include paddle-boarding, kayaking, and surfboarding activities. Our W Insiders also conduct a daily Art Walk, displaying the property’s vibrant and original artwork. All included with your Resort Service Charge!

All my best,
Bianca.prado@whotels.com

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

It's a nice ambiance. Good location. Staff pretty warm. Great for couples, bachelorette parties, and overall party atmosphere. It is geared towards adults so I would recommend a different place if you are bringing kids. Have fun!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Executive22, Executive Office at W South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Welcome JHF561 ,

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed our services and amenities and the atmosphere at W South Beach. During your next visit, take advantage of our Beach Equipment which include paddle-boarding, kayaking, and surfboarding activities. Our W Insiders also conduct a daily Art Walk, displaying the property’s vibrant and original artwork. All included with your Resort Service Charge!

All my best,