W South Beach
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Kimpton
$328
$247
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$340
$329
$279
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Orbitz.com
3,958 results
All reviewsoasis suitemr choww insiderbliss spasouth beachdutch restaurantmega suitebliss productshospitality suitespg platinumpool arealiving roomhigh floorbeautiful hotelpool stafflate checkoutocean view
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I am a Starwood Platinum and have been for several years. In my travels, I mostly enjoy visitint many of the Starwood locations throughout the world. The South Beach W hotel will stand out as one of the finer hotels I have been to, Finally! someone has a good employee staffing model in place and it works like a fine watch. Every employee says helo and offers assistance for everything you do. I did not note an understaff position in the hotel.

My trip to the pool and beach was excellent. There are friendly people stationed in the righ places to look out for guest comfort and security.

The beach food was excellent and served well. They bring it to you on nice wood trays and keep your drink refilled all afternoon.

The hotel is about a year old and it looks good as new. The restaurant is good for at least one meal. I suggest breakfast. The entire neighborhood is filled with world class restaurants and a lively crowd to support them. I will stay at the W every time I am in Miami from now on.

Room Tip: all rooms have view of water. Good architect designed the building. There are no rooms with a bad view. My room had smokin fast internet service. Better than home.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

So amazing you had such a great stay, and it sounds like you used all of our main facilities to their fullest!!! There is nothing like the beaches of the Atlantic, in the heart of South Beach, and it is great to know we are your number 1 destination spot in Miami. We can't wait to welcome you back!!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Rooms are amazing. Some are actually two bedroom apartments. I'e stayed here countless times and will always go back. Concierge will get you into the best places. The pool is fun and one of the best clubs in terms of fun Wall is on the property. Book in advance as this hotel is always sold out.

Room Tip: All rooms have ocean views. Ask for rooms located in the 20 stack above the 14th floor. If you get one of these rooms, you wont be upset. Or ask for a room with a large terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IPuttheTrickinPatric

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

So happy you enjoyed your visit...not only do we have 2 bedroom suites, we also have 3 bedroom suites, as part of our 15 category room type selection. We encourage you to try a little variety each time you visit to help you decide which unit you like best, which would be a tough decision because they are all great!! Can't wait to see you soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

My fiance and I stayed at the W South Beach for our anniversary and we were so happy with our choice! This hotel is very luxurious and the staff members treat you like royalty! The rooms are beautiful with marble throughout the bathrooms and a very modern decor. The room service is a little expensive, but the food is to die for! DELICIOUS!!! We celebrated our anniversary at Mr. Chow restaurant right next to the W South Beach and it was AMAZING! Very convenient to dine there for a special occasion because it is connected to the hotel. You can't go wrong staying at this hotel! A+++++

Room Tip: Request a room in the high floors for a better view and more peace and quiet! :)
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

Happy Anniversary! Such a special occasion and am delighted to know we did not disappoint. We hope to welcome you back post marriage for your honeymoon and many more anniversaries to come! Congratulations!

Reviewed September 17, 2011

My partner and I had an amazing time during our stay.

Friendly staff, they upgraded our room, we had ocean and city views.

We loved the huge shower ;)

Only negative was that as SPG gold members they wouldn't allow us to have a late check out.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bogswaden

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am so happy you and your partner enjoyed your room, especially the roomy shower!

We do our best to accomodate late check out for our valued SPG guests, and we are happy to accomodate this request as the hotel's availability permits, and I apologize we could not grant it to you and your partner on this visit.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

The W South Beach.....Visited with my girls memorial day weekend 2011. I have to say this hotel is top notch. Starting with the red carpet roped off entrance. I felt like a celebrity. The Fabulous suite was clean and beautiful. The staff was very helpful and nice especially the security. When it was time to leave I did not want to go. You best to believe When I come back May 2012, I will only stay at one place and that is The W South Beach.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank amarrismom10

Dear Guest,

So happy you enjoyed the red carpet royal treatment, as every guest to us is a celebrity! We would be DELIGHTED to host you and your girls every memorial day weekend from hereon out! Can't wait to see you soon!