2,701 results
All reviews pool party bazaar restaurant south beach rooms are small hotel guests rain shower hotel pool city view took great care bachelorette party the entire staff pool staff people watching amazing service hot pot lincoln road ocean drive
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2014

this is the spot in miami beach, lived there for years, now a new yorker, SLS rules - best location cool as hell - karen at the lobby bar makes the best drinks - get a spicy tequila cocktail - worth it. love this spot, def the place if you're younger and hip

Room tip: this is the spot for young people, not a family place really
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for your review on SLS Hotel south Beach, I am glad that you feel that SLS is an awesome hotel as we are very proud of our little boutique on the beach. It is always great to hear comments bout the staff I will be sure to share the feedback with Karen. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I just returned from a couple of night stay at the SLS south beach. I went down to Miami to get engaged, which I did on the front steps of the SLS.

I could not have asked for a more perfect experience then what the hotel and staff provided me. From the valet staff, to the waitresses to the guest service individuals EVERYONE went out of their way to go above and beyond to make my special moment even more special.

Working with TJ from VIP services and Susie Guerra the guest relationship manager they really provided me with that boutique hotel amazing service. Service you could not get at the larger chain hotels.

Upon arrival I was greeted by all and upgraded immediately. When I got to the room there was champagne and strawberries.

On top of the amazing personalized service the hotel itself is beautiful. The food is great, the pool is perfect and the night life is happening. The hotel is in the heart of Collins ave and right on the beach, which could not be more convenient.

Your next trip to south beach you DEFINITELY must check out this hotel, you will not regret it!

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Ryan firstly congratulations on your recent engagement, we wish you and your future wife all the best. Thank you for the Kind words about TJ and Susie I will be sure to share the feedback with them both. I am happy that we were able to make your engagement everything that you had hoped and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Superb Hotel although the rooms are small they are cool. The whole place had that South Beach Vibe - Very Upscale and a little too high class for me. I must say the service was impeccable! We spent 4 days and was just in aw of the service. Lunch at Bazaar was really good and evening drinks there were great but very pricey. Ate at Katsuya by Stark onsite and although it was good it was just good not great. Hyde Beach was very cool but the weather didn't cooperate while we were there. We did have a private cocktail party onsite that the service was great as well. I loved some things about the place but would probably not return unless on business. Only because South Beach is just not my style lol. I love Mexico and the chill feel much more.

Room tip: 5th floor 501 ocean view
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks for the review on your recent stay at SLS Hotel South Beach. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the vibe of the hotel, providing a unique organic experience for all guests is exactly what we aim to do here at SLS. If you do decide to come back to South Beach we would love to have you back at the hotel.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Everywhere you look in this hotel, there is something to surprise you. The staff at the desk were exceptional. While waiting even a very short time for my car, I was offered free coffee from room service. Also appreciate the people at the outside bar and deck.

1  Thank alouer777
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the kind words about the front desk I will be sure to share the feedback with them. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

What makes this hotel the best on South Beach is the incredible staff! Susie in guest relations was amazing! She reached out to me prior to the trip to assist in dining and party reservations. She then followed up throughout our stay to ensure we were satisfied. The pool party at Hyde beach was so much fun. The staff here is consistent, friendly, accommodating and attentive. Tania is an amazing host and our servers Yohida and Lex were great!
We had lunch and dinner at the hotel and both The Bazaar and Katsuya were excellent!
The overall style and decor is trendy, clean and comfortable.
We will definitely return to SLS !

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nicole M
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Nicole M we really appreciate you taking the time review SLS south beach. Thank you for your kind words about the staff they are all great assets to the hotel. In south beach there are many boutique hotels that offer great pools and restaurants ours being one of them. With this being said we besides our numerous amenities we strive to make the difference between us and the competition the staff and the levels of service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.