SLS South Beach
$223
$451
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$381
$369
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$198
$179
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$264
$246
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$269
$199
$388
$284
Travelocity
2,363 results
All reviewspool partybazaar restaurantjose andressouth beachhouse carbeach poolrooms are smallhotel guestsrain showertook great carecorner roomcity viewbachelorette partythe entire staffspecial thankspool staffbeach service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Generally I do not write reviews but I feel as though everyone should be informed of our fantastic stay at SLS. As soon as my girlfriends and I arrived at the hotel, we were greeted with smiling faces and tremendous respect. We were then escorted to our beautiful rooms with our luggage promptly and thereafter felt as though we were at home. The service was excellent. The food tasted great. The pool party at the SLS on Saturday was out of a movie with awesome music and beautiful people everywhere. Finally, the bartender, Scott, did a phenomenal job providing us with drinks throughout our visit. He was extremely personable with us and everyone around him which definitely enhanced our stay! We'll be back in November and he better be there! Xo

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Nav S thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay to the point that you left a review when you usually don't. It is always great to hear nice things about the staff they work very hard to exceed all guests expectations. I am happy to hear you felt a warm welcome from them. We aim to make all guests feel as though SLS is their home away from home. We look forward to having you back in November.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was recommended this place through a friend for the great atmosphere and hospitality. I was instantly impressed how nice sls was on the inside. The staff were extremely friendly and will bend over backwards for you. If your looking for a great pool party, there's is second to none. You will see everyone from celebrities to professional athletes. Also there restaurants food is amazing , ask for Debra she will take care of you, and I highly recommend getting the crab cakes! Already planning my next trip back there.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South, your kind words are much appreciated. Here at hotel we definitely like to consider ourselves a cool hotel. With that being said we still aim to maintain a yes sir no sir culture with a cool twist. We strive to make all guest interactions organic making you feel welcome at our boutique hotel with a home away from home experience. We look forward to having you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Hotel was booke through Flight Centre. Requested a double queen bed room for two friends. Get given a room the size of a janitors closet with 1 bed. No where to put 2 suitcases and 2 carry ons. To say we are dissapointed would be an understatement. Alot of money for nothing.
Look else where to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear MissTaylor_H thank you for taking the time to review SLS South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated and taken very seriously. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the size of your room. Due to the Miami Preservation board we were limited on the changes that could be made to our historic building. Unfortunately this meant that we could not change the shell of the building or the size of the rooms originally built in 1939. With that being said we do offer villas and penthouses that offer considerably more room. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel so you could see some other options which I sure you would be please with. Please reach out to me for future reservations so that I can see to your arrangements personally.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Loved the place. Rooms are small but very nice. Service is superb, food is amazing (Especially the tapas at the Bazaar), and parties on Sat and Sun are fantastic. Definitely recommend it. Parking is very expensive ($44) and takes long until they bring your car. You can text them in advance to get the car with no waiting.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear BRLArgentina I love that you loved SLS Hotel South Beach. We are very proud of our little boutique on the beach and the hard work the staff display daily to over deliver on service. I agree with you about the Bazaar the food really is magical. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS in the near future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very trendy, professional boutique hotel. All the staff are very attentive, and make you feel special.
Our room was on the small size, and unfortunately havering arrived from a trip to UK, I had two big bags and my husband had one big bag also,so we had very a little room left to get around them in our room. There are no cupboards or drawers at least in the smaller rooms. Having said that our room was beautifully decorated, our bed was ultra comfortable and the bathroom with huge walk in shower was great. Could have done with a coffee maker in the room, instead of all the little bottle of alcohol (but this is a party hotel!) indeed you can hear the music thumping even on the eleventh floor, but now I'm showing my age! But it didn't disturb our sleep.
We had breakfast in the hotel , which was good but over priced for a continental breakfast was $75 for the two of us. Dinner at the Tapas restaurant Baazar was wonderful, we enjoyed every dish and service was impeccable.
The next night we went to Katsuya the Japanese restaurant in the hotel, which is also very popular, the food was good, but we felt a little rushed as they needed our table, the little waitress gushed out her menu suggestions like a robot, and then came back with my soup and no spoon, whilst my husband waited quite a while for his first course.
This hotel is very well managed, staff are everywhere, making sure you have everything you need.
Perfect for a pampered break, people watching and just relaxing, definitely worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear VirginislandsBagp your Kind words on SLS Hotel South Beach are greatly appreciated. I will be the first person to agree with you that we do not have the largest rooms on the beach. With that being said I truly believe that we make up for this with our amazing restaurants, pools and top notch service. It pleases me to know that you were able to experience all of the above. As you stated the staff were available and willing to help with all of your requests, they work very hard to exceed all or our guests expectations. We hope to have you back to the hotel soon so we can pamper you once again.