“Hottest hotel in South Beach”
Review of SLS South Beach

SLS South Beach
Ranked #40 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Exceptional service from check-in to check-out! We were even welcomed by the hotel manager Ayo would checked in on us again later on in our stay while we were dining at Hyde Beach. The bar at Hyde Beach is probably one of the best spots to hear great music, lounge with friends and dance with strangers! Hot scene and even hotter crowd. The dining venues on property just happen to be among the trendiest and most delicious restaurants in SoBe. My group of 5 girlfriends and I thoroughly enjoyed The Bazaar, Katsuya and Hyde Beach to begin each night's festivities. Coming from Vegas, the mecca of all things nightlife and fine dining, the SLS South Beach lived up to every standard I've grown so accustom to living in Vegas. I can't wait to become a regular when SLS opens in Vegas and am happy to say I have now become a regular of SLS South Beach when visiting Miami!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hottest hotel In south beach
Thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Hyde really is a great venue to dance the day or night away. I am happy to hear that you were able to experience both of our wonderful restaurants. We are very excited to be bringing the SLS brand to your home town of Las Vegas and it pleases me to know that you are as excited as us. We hope to have you back to our boutique on the beach in the near future.

There are newer reviews for SLS South Beach

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here in June with a few buddies of mine for a birthday weekend. The hotel is 20min away from the airport without traffic, we got in at 11am and were immediately given a room. The room was a standard 1 bedrm with decent space. All white everything and mirrors on the ceiling. Random note- I thought my room was always kept pristine with everything replenished even though I never saw any housekeepers or their cleaning buckets. We managed to get a quick tour of one of the villas next to Hyde Beach, the villa was on the corner with panoramic views of both pools. The guest pool was great for people watching, the servers were all really nice and fast with your order. We got the Fish Bowl Margharita Pitcher, Endives, Sliders, Fries and Sushi. On Saturday Hyde Beach had an awesome day party, the pool was packed with hot bodies dancing to music. The servers managed to get us drinks and food amongst all the craziness. For dinner we tried The Bazaar and Katsuya. Both had exceptionally good food and drinks! The Bazaar had delicious oysters with smoked foam on top and Katsuya had the best sweet and sour shrimp. Great times, will definitely return.

Room Tip: If you're looking for a TON of fun, I'd book the corner villa next to Hyde Beach.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear HSmithNyc, thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach your candid review is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself to the point that you would want to eat the hotel. We are very proud of our little boutique on the beach and its design Philippe Starck is amazing designer. The fish bowl is something that we recently started which has been a huge success, I am glad that you had the chance to try it. I am happy that you experienced both restaurants, both very different and amazing. We hope to have you back to the hotel soon, please reach out to me for future reservations so that I can see to your arrangements personally.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was such a great hotel! Everything was great - from the second we walked in we were treated very well and it made us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel, everyone is always smiling and somehow always remebers your name. The property is amazing and has great amenities. If you are looking for a very nice boutique hotel, this is the one for you - don't even think twice!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear hsheokia your kind words SLS Hotel South Beach are greatly appreciated. The feeling of being at home is what we aim to create for all of our guests. It pleases me that you felt this when you were here, we are extremely proud of our little boutique on the beach and hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Exceptional service started as soon as we arrived on the property from the parking attendant, through check-in process (Leo) and greeter as you enter the pool. Every staff member was attentive to our needs for dining and overall accommodations. The hotel pool was a perfect balance of trendiness and luxury. I can't wait for my next visit and SLS Miami will be my official go to anytime I am in the Miami area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kai D, thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated. It brings me great pleasure to know that it was the staff that made your stay so special. We truly believe that the staff is the most important part of the hotel, yes we have an amazing product with great amenities however without the right staff it is not possible to complete the guest experience. Leo is one of the shining stars at the property, I will be sure to share the feedback with him. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is by far one of the best hotels in Miami. Although a bit pricey it is definitely worth it. It is right on the beach, and the pool at Hyde is amazing. The rooms are quite exquisite, whoever designed them did a spectacular job. We got an ocean view room, that was small but enough for what we needed. The rain shower behind the pink glass is so sexy, loved it and the whole pink theme throught the hotel. The first day at the beach was made so special by ricky he really does know how to ensure guests have a great time. I had an amazing time and I really loved this hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel Miami, it pleases me to hear that you felt we are the best hotel in Miami, I definitely agree with you. We truly believe that the prices at the hotel are inline with the luxury amenities and service that we offer to all of our guests. From the sounds of your review it seems as though you were able to enjoy a few of the amazing offering at SLS. Ricky is a great assest to the hotel, I will be sure to share your feedback with him. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed at the SLS SOBE for 5 nights Mon-Fri with my wife and two kids. It was our first time in South Beach and we had a great time. We had A king room that contected to a room with two beds, perefect for the family. The rooms were immaculate and decorated nicely. We enjoyed the bazaar, pool, beach and bars in the hotel. All the staff were genuinely very friendly and helpful from the front desk and housekeepers to the restaurant and bar staff. We got some good advice and assistance from Robert the concierge. As we were with the kids we were not able to go to the club, however we got a peak of the day party which look like alot of fun, mabey next time if we can get a baby sitter. Looking forward to going back

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind remarks about your stay at SLS Hotel South Beach. We’re really proud of the warm, intimate boutique atmosphere we create at the hotel and we’re so glad to hear you enjoyed your your time with your family on South Beach, Miami. Every day we strive to make our home feel like yours, while exposing you to the spectacular sights, sounds and tastes of South Florida. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be sure to share your review with our team.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We recently traveled to South Beach to celebrate one of our girlfriend's birthday. We had an amazing time. The rooms were hip and cool. The staff was also accommodating.

I have been traveling to South Beach for years and the crowd and scene is getting a little stale but I will definitely return to SLS.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear M Carole, happy belated birthday I am glad that you chose SLS Hotel South Beach to celebrate. Thank you for the kind words about the staff I will be sure to share the feedback. The crowd on the beach may be stale but as you know nothing is stale at SLS. We hope to have you back to the hotel in the near future.