“A real boutique experience”
Review of SLS South Beach

SLS South Beach
Ranked #40 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is our 2nd visit to the SLS SOBE and it was another great trip. I continue to be impressed with the very attentive staff. Special recognition to Donald, he is a true professional that understands hospitality. If you need to know what to do, where to eat, what's going julio the concierge will have you covered. We scored a great room with an ocean view, although the rooms are small the is overshadowed by the amazing service. We also had the pleasure of enjoying a wonderful dinner at the Bazaar. Everyone at this hotel seemed to know our names, we can not wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Bella_Cruz12 your remarks on SLS South Beach I greatly appreciated, a real boutique experience is what we try to curate everyday day for all of our guests. With so many hotels to choose from on the beach we strive daily to ensure that all guest interactions are unique and organic. I am glad that you had good experiences with both Donald and Julio, I will be sure to share the feedback with them. I agree with you that our rooms are not the biggest however we try to compensate with the amazing amenities and great staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS in the near future.

There are newer reviews for SLS South Beach

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had an excellent time at the pool party. My friends and I were there to celebrate my 30th birthday party and we could not have made a better choice. It was a great unique experience and Hassan was the man! He was Johny on the spot with everything we needed and provided excellent service! The atmosphere was electric and music was off the chain. I would certainly go back for another special occation or just to hang out... And definetely ask for Hassan

1  Thank Joey R

Thanks so much for your kind remarks about your recent stay at SLS Hotel South Beach. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed HYDE, it really is a great atmosphere out at the beach. We try very hard to create a Luxury experience at the pool whilst making it a fun time for all of our guests. It is our goal to make sure that our guests enjoy the spectacular sights, sounds and tastes of South Florida.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Been here all week. The location is great! The staff and grounds are the best. The bed is also awesome! Great workout room, and pools.Katsuya the restaurant is fun also with great drinks.

The front desk made the trip especially nice. Very helpful:) can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear CAlliband thank you for taking the time to review to review SLS South Beach. We are very proud of our little boutique nestled in the heart of south beach. Katsuya is a great restaurant and I am happy that you were able to enjoy some of the amazing dishes. The kind words about the front desk are greatly appreciated, I will be sure to share the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been coming to South Beach 1-2 times a year for the last 15 years and this is quite possibly the best stay I've had. I was hesitant to stay here because of what I heard about the room size, but it was not an issue. The staff, the drinks, the food, the pool. Top notch. The highlight of my trip was, Yajaira. She was so incredibly sweet, hospitable, and fun. She made our time hanging out there extremely special. I literally cannot wait to come back there just because I look forward to seeing her at the pool again and taking care of my friends and I. She is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Deller S we really appreciate you taking the time to review SLS south beach. Thank you for your kind words about Yajaira she is truly an asset to the hotel, I will be sure to share the feedback with her. Seeing that you come to the beach twice a year we hope that SLS South beach will now be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went to the SLS with friends & as a Miami local, I must say this place is the new "it" spot, and really embodies understated luxury. Gorgeous space, beautiful crowd, and above all, the service was truly on point. We went to Hyde Beach where we were greeted by friendly waitresses, who seated us promptly and ensured our group was well taken care of. As soon as more people showed up to our group, our waitress was so alert, she welcomed them and asked for their orders in an instant. Really impressed with this place... a MUST if you're visiting Miami Beach!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks so much for your positive comments, we truly take pride in providing top notch service at SLS Hotel South Beach. It is one of our main priorities that when you visit SLS, the intimate boutique atmosphere feels like a home away from home. It pleases me that you were able to experience the wonderful atmosphere at Hyde it truly is a unique experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

After not being in South Beach in 8 years. ..it was the utmost welcoming experience. The hotel front desk was exceptionally helpful. The location is perfect for everything your're looking for to enjoy for a short stay.overall hotel and restaurant staff were friend ly and accommodating. Wish we had more time, but would definitely come back to SlS.not to mention..Beautiful hotel with beautiful people.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review SLS South Beach, reviews such as these make us very proud as we strive daily to over deliver on customer service and hospitality. Being that South Florida has numerous boutique hotels, our goal at SLS is to separate ourselves from the competition by offering service levels that are second to none. We hope to invite you back to south beach soon so you can enjoy SLS once again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great ambience, beautiful place, amazing service.

Guillermo our waiter at the restaurant gave us the best service I have experienced. He was super nice and friendly.

The facility is simply wonderful.

I will definetely go back. If you go to SLS make sure to ask for Guillermo, he will make your dining experience remarkable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rocio d
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach. Guillermo is truly a great employee and always makes sure to personalize his guest interactions, I will be sure to share the feedback with him. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS in the near future.