2,472 results
All reviewspool partybazaar restaurantjose andressouth beachbeach poolrooms are smallhotel guestsrain showercity viewpool staffspecial thanksthe entire staffpeople watchingamazing servicebeach serviceamazing hotelan umbrella
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have fallen in LOVE with Miami AND SLS! I visited recently and definitely did not want to leave! I asked the front desk if they offered a " move in" package ;-) Asthetically the hotel is breathtaking. The energy, vibe, & service of the entire SLS family is warm, welcoming, accommodating, kind, polite, and happy! Everyone at SLS is happy! I was so blessed to meet darling Natasha, who was the sweetest, nicest server's ever while lounging at the pool! Natasha kept my "farm fresh's".. One of Hyde Bar's signature drinks flowing! And she memorized my daily Katsuya lunch and dinner order! Katsuya had the most delicious Japanese food... The baked crab roll... Beyond amazing. Btw... All the food I ate at SLS was absolutely delicious! Room service is a must! The SLS Burger.. Perfection. The Cuban sliders ... Scrumptious at 6am :) and breakfast served in the main room is such a treat! Mango marmalade ! Who knew! ;) the pool is a heavenly sanctuary that calls to you under the moonlight and the sunshine..... & the SLS rooms are the perfect blend of sophistication and sweet... I LOVE the mixing of pink, grey, & white... The showers are pure spa heaven. See you shortly SLS... I already booked my next Sexy Little Secret.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Miranda R
Paul_Cardona, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Miranda R,
Wow! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at SLS South Beach. We would be happy to figure out a way so you could move in.....just let us know. I will be certain to share your feedback with Natasha and the rest of the team. Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Savor life slowly,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Well, initially stopped by for a few drinks at the Bar, as my friend was a Hotel guest, but not having dined there. First impression of the Hotel was good as we were greeted with a warming Hello. Next day we came back for the full dining experience. The restaurant have surpassed my expectations!!! The atmosphere at this place was trendy, cool and people having a great time. The food was the Best!!! Last night, the hotel door guy gave us a ride to another restaurant and also some good tips about Miami Beach's nightlife. This place is amazing....or, as Nikolas used to tell us every night: Sensational.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Paul_Cardona, General Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Mark P,
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at SLS South Beach. I will be certain to share your feedback with our culinary team.
I hope to welcome you back real soon!

Savor life slowly,

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This extended long weekend was intended to be a romantic getaway for me and my husband - I travel all year most weeks for work, we have two school aged kids who are busy in their own right, my husband is busy with his own company, you get the picture. We were putting so much stock in this weekend that I was getting nervous as it approached. the SLS is a relatively new hotel so I did not know anyone who had stayed there although a co-worker had recently tried a couple of the restaurants and the Hyde bar with rave reviews so I was hopeful. Wellll....I was not disappointed! From the moment I stepped out of the car and was greeted by very friendly doormen to my first views of the stately exterior architecture to the quirky yet tres interresant interieur, I was impressed. This hotel kept me guessing! I love that. The reception counter is a sleek yet rustic slab of stained wood perched atop wooden legs and appears to be a bar until you realize that no it is actually the check in counter! The gentlemen checking us in was completely appropriate and welcoming and pointed us in all the right directions - introduced us right away to the concierge ( who was amazingly helpful the entire 4 days we stayed - booking all restaurants, rental care, printing shopping maps and arranging hair stylist appointments), and best of all...wait for it...telling us about the BMW house car. Most good hotels have house cars but they do not tell you about it. Well the SLS is not shy about telling you to use it - take advantage of it, why not? it will take you anywhere within the south beach area - all included in the price! We definitely took advantage of this service and it was wonderful. Not only did we save money, it was just a luxury to be driven around in a cool, comfortable car. You could almost pretend to be SOMEONE!
We ate one night at Katsuya - delicious Japanese cuisine - meant for sharing. Interesting interior yet again. I dream of the chicken skewers we had. The Hyde bar was a delightful experience. All the bar and pool staff seem to actually love their jobs, is that possible?

I realize this review is so glowing you all might think I am somewhat disingenuous - well I urge you to check out some of my other hotel reviews - believe me I am just very honest and forthright when it comes to laying out your hardearned cash to be at the mercy of others in a strange city.

I will say that the only thing, and I really mean this that this is the absolute only thing, that is not very good about this hotel, is the size of the rooms. They are really teensy tiny. Truly for two adult regular sized people to try and unpack 4 days worth of clothes was a real challenge. We then had to fight for floor space to have our suitcases out as there just isn't enough storage room for clothes, luggage or anything else really. But that is the only thing. Fortunately the weather is so good, the pool and restaurants so lovely that you barely are in your room anyway. Probably the intention right?

I loved this hotel and will most certainly stay here again. We plan on making this a yearly escapade! Can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Susan C
Paul_Cardona, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Susan,

Wow! I am thrilled to hear that you had an outstanding experience. Our level of service, amenity offerings and design are just a few of the things that we work very hard to make sure are on point and I am happy to hear you noticed all of them. On behalf of everyone at the SLS Hotel South Beach, we thank you for your glowing review and welcome you back any time.

________________________________________

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed at the Perry but visited SLS for dinner at Katsuya. Service was great, food was good and at a pretty great price. The hotel is surely a "scene". We were approached by a manager (I forget her name, sorry!) very sweet and just moved there from Cali to work at SLS. She invited us to visit Hyde, their new bar after dinner and personally walked us back there. Past the pool (gorgeous) is the bar themed as a Hawaiian den with nice staff and another wonderful manager than provided us with a complimentary bottle of champagne for my Bachelorette. Great experience overall, suggest to stop by any of the many outlets there!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank GMSReview
Paul_Cardona, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear GMHReview,

So happy to hear of your positive experience at Katsuya and Hyde Beach. I'll make sure to share your kind remarks with those teams. We would love to host you and your guests again some time soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at the SLS Hotel South Beach for the Columbus weekend and couldn't love it more. I adored the decor, location, and how clean it was. The service was top-notch, everyone was so attentive and made me feel like a celebrity. I absolutely love love love the rain shower, like the other reviewer, I am planning to remodel my own bath to make a replica. The hotel room and bath were on the small sides like what other reviewers said, but I was paying for its service and location, besides, who stayed in the the hotel room in south beach? Always saw beautiful people in and out on my entire stay, truely had a great time here. Thanks, SLS!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Esther T

Dear flower0115,

Thank you! I could not be happier to hear that you had such a wonderful time staying at our hotel. Everything you mentioned in your review from the service to the design validates all the hard work we have put in to making sure this hotel offers the best experience to people like you. On behalf of everyone here at SLS, we welcome you back with open arms.