We arrived on Nov 22, 2012.
1. Customer Service: Excellent staff- we had no issues with customer service. Very friendly, no matter what time it was- our needs were always attended too. They work hard to provide great service.
2. Room: The room was dark- Only pot lights in the rooms. I found it dark, no matter what time of day it was. Floor tiles were cracked, and grout was very stained in areas, especially the bathroom area. Glass in the bathroom, had allot of hard water stains. Toilet seat required changing, found it ripped, and stained (not hygienic at all.)
Windows required window frosting. The view we had was not pleasant, and overlooked the back of the next hotel- A very dank looking hotel.
Good air-conditioning, and good hot water. The kitchen is fantastic! You can make your own meals, and that saves so much money to spend on other things. The kitchen is huge; and the granite is clean, and polished. There is a full size fridge, and freezer! And to add to that, a microwave, and a full-size oven. Oven is clean, just like the fridge. Full size, not small useless bar fridge.- A very nice added concept. Kitchen was very clean.
This place provides some basic kitchen utensils- pots, knifes, mugs. I suggest washing with bleach, for obvious reasons- like you would and should.
Bedroom: The bed was beyond horrible. - I truly mean this. My partner is normally not bothered with soft beds, but this takes it to the extreme. The bed mattress needed to be tossed out. Its way past its use, and that was an total understatement. The bedroom was spacious, and clean.
Overall: A great place, excellent service. I feel this place needs some serious renovations, and updates, but it was a great stay with the noted above comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Art Deco Boutique Hotel features 22 over sized suites. All studios and one bedroom suites offer spacious living area, walk in closets, fully equipped kitchens. Some one bedroom suites also feature a dinning room area. All rooms include, hair dryers, safety boxes, iron & ironing boards, voice mail, minibar, flat screen tvs. Wireless internet available through out hotel. Continental breakfast, access to internet, business center, gym and private movie theater free of charge. Beach chairs and towels. beach toys free of charge too. Parking o site at daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Nassau Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nassau Hotel Miami Beach
- Hotel Nassau Suite
- Nassau Suite Miami Beach