The Park Central
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$354
$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $353/night.

$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
1,442 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2014

location location location.and a great little hotel too...I dicover this hotel many years ago and when ever i am in south beach we alway stay here.. As i said the location is very hard to beat, you walk out the front door and the ocean is a cross the road , for food breakfast , lunch or dinner some of the best meals on ocean drive is right there at the hotel and great cocktails too.. The hotel is a through back from the 1960's , carpet hallway , fans everywhere , black and white photos and paintings every where , spanish and carribean music can be heard in the air...the rooms are comfortable and as all you will need for a few day stay plus air-condition..a small pool at the front for a dip on a hot south florida summers day..the best part of the hotel to me is late evening on the roof, there is a lounge area over looking the ocean and back to miami dowtown , for catching the late evening sun as it goes down with a few cocktails...very hard to beat...

Room Tip: Ocean view a most..
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank fletch305
PCHotelManager, General Manager at The Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Fletch305,
It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews from our guests and the ones from Trip Advisor's Senior Contributor's have a significant importance. Thank you for the 5 star rating of your recent stay with us and your loyalty over the years. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I took a 5 day trip to South Beach and stayed at the Park Central Hotel. Overall, we had a very nice time. Great location with easy access to the beach. Beach chairs are provided by the hotel at no cost but umbrellas are at an additional charge. We enjoyed the many restaurants nearby and spent a great deal of time walking around the area to eat and shop. The hotel has the feel of the 50's and seemed to be clean. The concierge, Sergio, was very helpful with questions about restaurants and the area. We had read about complaints of noise at night but we did not experience that. We stayed on the second floor and had the air conditioner on so maybe that was helpful. The room had decent but 50's era furniture. We did have a problem with not receiving all the local stations on the TV. They sent a cable person there to check it and we were told we received the same stations as everyone else although the information book in the room had all the local stations listed. We also found a TV in the fitness center that showed all the stations. The fitness center had free weights, treadmill and ellipical machines and a Cybex type of machine. They have a small pool with warm water. They did put a $50 charge on to our credit card daily for incidental charges but was removed as promised after a few days.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mrakoczy,
Thank you for choosing The Park Central for your anniversary trip! Indeed we recently changed our television provider and will look into the programming of the guest rooms once more to be sure all is in sync. Thank you for your kind words about Sergio, this will be shared with all. We hope to welcome you back for your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This has been my eleventh or twelfth time staying at the Park Central, and it shall be my last.My reservation process was soured by an unprofessional employee on the phone, my room was "upgraded" to a suite, but it was on the first floor, ridiculously loud, and there appeared to be semen stains on the furniture. The carpets were gross and I felt entirely uncomfortable even being there. For nearly $200 a night, IN THE SUMMER TIME (OFFSEASON), there are an inordinate amount of places to choose from and I will definitely be choosing elsewhere moving forward. A real shame considering how many different people I have exposed your establishment to...

Room Tip: Stay away from the suites
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Troy P

Dear Troy P,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very sorry your stay was unsatisfactory and that neither the service nor the property met your expectations. Your feedback is being shared and will be used for service improvements. This year the hotel will fully remodel and we hope you might consider us once this remodel is complete.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I travelled to this hotel with a group and it was the perfect location to enjoy dining and having cocktails at our hotel people watching and right across the street from the beach. The food was very good at the Park Central Café and Quinn's! Our only complaint would be that being on the strip and an older hotel it is not quiet at night, bring earplugs and plan on good night sleep when you go home. The bed was very comfortable though, just have an extra glass of wine before bed and you'll sleep like a baby! We will stay here again. The food at both restaurants were very tasty and they have live music at night and some very fun people watching! Al the staff were very helpful and nice. Thanks Sergio the Bellman for making us feel important to your hotel.

Room Tip: It's a trade off because the ocean view rooms are on the strip, so noisy and by the elevator, but I like the view so worth it to me.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
PCHotelManager, General Manager at The Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear SusanKnight,
Thank you for choosing The Park Central and taking the time to write a review. We are delighted you enjoyed the food and the location. We will be sure to recognize Sergio!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Location: perfect
Carlos at the front desk, very polite and attentive , also another Hispanic man overnight who was helpful in helping us in the right direction for things , 2 of the ladies there were rude , one looked to be a supervisor of
Some sort and the other treated us as if we were bothering her at check-in.
Restaurant for breakfast on site was also perfect . The lobby area was beautiful, room was small, but fine. The baby cockroaches in the bathroom the first day were surprising, no sense in switching rooms if the hotel is infested. At 3am our last night there I had a roach crawl down my blanket onto my skin which woke me up and I panicked !
What really put the icing on the cake is contacting general manager and never getting a response back , I never do reviews but since they can possibly see this . I guess it's the best I can do.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Aldridge1887

Dear Aldridge1887,
Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your comments. I am so sorry that your interaction with our team members was not consistent and welcoming; this is certainly not exemplary of our service. All reviews are passed along to the team members for training and improvement purposes. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly about the cleanliness of your room. If you would like, please direct message me or call me at the hotel at anytime.