Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,250 results
All reviews cabana room long pool pool area south beach lincoln road art deco an umbrella beautiful hotel beautiful pool beach service ocean view beach chairs resort fee pool staff amazing service valet parking pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service and very hospitable! Enjoyed a nice leisurely day at the beach! Beaches are very clean as well. Food service and chair staff very friendly. My boyfriend and I will definitely come back again soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ArturoA1527, Guest Relations Manager at National Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings Traveler,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of the National Hotel, Miami Beach. I am so happy you enjoyed our hotel and the beach. Our team is delighted to know we have met your expectations during your recent stay. We look forward to having you as our valued guest again in the near future.

Regards,

Arturo
The National Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t really like leaving reviews but I have to admit the treatment I received from Steve at the beach was phenomenal. He was very kind I am not from Miami but at all times he made me feel at home. He made sure to accommodate my friends and I which we found really nice of him! I am definitely coming back and encouraging all my colleagues to drop by when in Miami.

-Kim

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings Kim,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of the National Hotel, Miami.Beach. We are delighted to hear that Steve was able to make the difference during your stay.It is great to know that we met your expectations and that our beach team members showed warm hospitality..

We hope to be your first choice the next time you visit Miami Beach!

Warm Regards,

Arturo
The National Hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just stayed at the National Hotel it was very nice. The staff is nice and helpful and very accommodating. The infinity pool is really nice. The hotel was clean the only issue is that housekeeping didn’t show up until later in the day. Other than that we had a great stay. The breakfast buffet was phenomenal.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lbonillo, Guest Relations Manager at National Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of our hotel, I would like to thank you for your preference to our property for the enjoyment of your vacation. We are glad to know you had a great time.
We do hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Cordially,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The national hotel was accommodating me for my bday.It was tremendously accommodating.Steve was cool & so was markel.The team was real fly & their customer service was really good.The waiters were nice too.I recomen the National truly.

Trip type: Traveled with family

This review is like music to our ears! We thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and share all of the details that contributed to your successful stay in Miami. We will be sure to thank our team for their attentiveness in making sure your needs was met.

We look forward to hosting you again soon! Thank you for taking the time to share. We hope you have a fantastic day!

Warmly,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The national beach customer service was phenomenal.Steve was tremendously accommodating amicable & attentive.Marqel was great too,the ladies in f&b were amazing as well. I recommend Steve 100%.He is stupendous.Come through &vibe..

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. We make it our #1 priority to exceed our guests expectations. I am pleased to see you found the overall service. I assure you that Steve will get the recognition he deserve for his dedicated service. Again, thank you and I look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Best regards,