4 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.com$285
eDreams$285
Lol.travel$307
2,556 results
All reviews cabana room long pool pool area south beach art deco lincoln road beautiful hotel beautiful pool beach service an umbrella beach chairs ocean view pool staff love this hotel amazing service valet parking miami
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Great Hotel at a fair price in the heart of South Beach. Location was excellent. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. At first I was hesitant to book at an Independent Hotel but much to my surprise the hotel, staff and service were above well above par. Gustavo checked us in and made us feel welcome from the jump! This place has a nice retro feel to it and looks like it has had a recent renovation. And I mean an actual renovation, not just some smoke and mirrors cover up. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manuel R, Guest Relations Manager at National Hotel, An Adult Only Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Good Afternoon Rtswift,

We are pleased to hear that your stay at The National Hotel was a memorable one and we appreciate your amazing feedback and value your time to share your experience while at our incredible hotel. The location is ideal since it is minutes away on foot from Lincoln Rd Mall, Convention Center, and much more which allows you more time to explore our beautiful city and enjoy the amenities of the hotel.

In regards to our staff, we train and coach diligently to ensure that our team is not only aware of events in the area and our hotel but also to ensure the best possible service is provided to you and its incredibly pleasing to hear that Gustavo completely blew you away during your check-in experience.

The National Hotel is a historic landmark with its doors opening in 1939 and its satisfying to hear that our dedication to maintain its beauty has been noticed and appreciated by you. Please know that our doors will always be available to you and the staff ready to completely make your next stay once again an absolute success!

Have a wonderful afternoon and once again thank you for your time.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

I was helped by Kory and he was excellent! Made my time on the beach very enjoyable and relaxing. How could I forget about ariannas beautiful smile? So warm and welcoming! They are amazing workers. Thank you both!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manuel R, Guest Relations Manager at National Hotel, An Adult Only Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

Good Evening Attisen L,

We thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful property in regards to your recent stay here with us at The National Hotel and we are extremely pleased to hear that your stay was extremely enjoyable and that our staff completely blew your expectations in every way.

The staff at The National Hotel strive to deliver the absolute best service possible and this assures us that we are on the right route to success and trust me I will make sure to congratulate our team for their dedication to please our guests.

See you soon in the near future and have a great evening!

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

My family and I decided to spend the day on south beach and enjoy our day. “Kory Leon” was amazing! He made sure we were comfortable throughout our entire day. I’m most definitely coming back to the beach at the National just so I can see Kory!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Bfamily2019

Good Evening Bfamily2019,

See you soon in the near future and have a great evening!

Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel on south beach. Very relaxed and upscale vibe. Staff are very courteous. The property is lovely. It is a cut above the often raucous / lower quality service wise hotel can find in south beach at often much higher prices than the national. My preferred hotel on south beach

Date of stay: January 2019
Manuel R, Guest Relations Manager at National Hotel, An Adult Only Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Good Afternoon 261shyamik,

See you soon in the near future and have a great afternoon!

Reviewed January 8, 2019

I have stayed at The National Hotel three or four times in the past and appreciated their facilities and services. Not so this time, but maybe they changed management. I was "upgraded" to a bigger room, which turned out to be a handicap room. Carpet was dirty and sticky, room was dark, one wastebasket in the bathroom - none in the bedroom, no usable shelves in the bathroom, no hand towels, no food after 2200, no simple food like granola or oatmeal on the menu, coffee was served cold several times. And worst of all, noone seemed the slightest concerned or embarrassed.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else if you want a good night's sleep.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Mai B, Manager at National Hotel, An Adult Only Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear globaltraveller411,

I would like to thank you personally for your recent stay with our property. We appreciate you as our repeat guest. I have reviewed your post stay survey this morning. To my dismay I have learned that your stay was not to your liking. It appears that there were some issues regarding the aesthetics and quality standards of the room you stayed in over the past weekend. We offer our sincere apologies for any and all shortcomings there may have been on our part. Our Housekeeping Team and Operations Team make great efforts to prevent our guests from having any service related issues during their time with us.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us for the 3 night stay. Your feedback has been shared with our General Manager and the Director of Operations accordingly. Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience after your recent departure. We will take proper actions to avoid such a situation in the future.

Our Team would love the opportunity to recover you as our valued guest. As you stated you have stayed with us 4 times and we would like to ask you to reconsider staying with the National Hotel again in the near future. Our Management team has made note to provide you a special discounted rate plan during your next stay and to upgrade your room package based upon the dates you select in the future.

If you will reconsider please feel free to contact our Reservations Manager or myself directly prior to your next visit to Miami Beach. We promise to exceed your expectations with the hopes of exemplifying a vast improvement over your most recent guest experience.

Thank you again for being our valued guest. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Mai Bonillo