The Marlin Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Ocean Reef Suites(Miami Beach)
Good 3.5/5
The Kent Hotel(Miami Beach)
La Flora(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Stiles Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)
Hotel Ocean(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Victor(Miami Beach)
Leslie Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsocean driverestaurant osteriasouth beachboutique hotelsurround soundbeach bagrainfall showernespresso machineroom was spacious and cleanart deco districtwalking distance to the beachcorner roombars and restaurantswould definitely stay here againsmall hotelwonderful stayhighly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2014

It is worth noting that the Marlin hotel accommodates a recording studio and last night I had a chance to have a front row bed to the ongoing recording. It went on until 5 am despite my complaining to the front desk during the middle of the night. The staff were very rude to me and asked what I wanted them to do about it despite the blaring sound coming from the first floor. The whole building vibrated to the sound of the bases. Paying over $300 for being prevented to sleep is not what I had in mind when I booked my room. A sound (ha ha ha) recommendation: Avoid this hotel like the plague!

Room Tip: Do not stay there, period.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank Chris C
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Hi everybody,
we are currently staying at the Marlin Hotel and it is 5:30 am. I am trying to sleep since 6 hours, but an R&B artist is making a "major recording" in the studio in the basement and we hear every bass drum. Aparently room 202 is directly above the speakers. There is nothing the hotel can do about that because "it's a different business" and a different room is not available. Please consider that before booking the hotel. By the way: 349 dollars for one night of not sleeping.

• Stayed: April 2014
6  Thank Sabine198
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This place as a true island theme and experience. We were greeted with friendly faces at the door and a given exceptionally friendly service by our waitress. I had the Shrimp & Sausage Pasta and my friend had the Cobb Salad. Both plates were generous and absolutely delicious. The restaurant has a casual island theme which makes it great for both adults and family parties. We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I travel a lot and stay in 5star hotels in every part of the world. My friend recommended this hotel and I'm very glad I took his advice.
I would just like to say to the owner of this hotel that, when you hired Daniela and Jeff to be the face of you're hotel, you made the right choose.
My room was spacious, clean and quite. The bed was very comfy and linens, perfect.
I would highly recommend everyone planning a trip to SOBE to stay here.
Thank you Daniela & Jeff for making my stay memorable..

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank William T
Reviewed April 6, 2014

By far the best experience in Miami. The rooms are super trendy with awesome lights that change colors. Got the surround system built into the walls and a plug for the iPhone to play the music. The TV is amazing - it's actually a mirror when turned off and turns into a tv when turned on. Beds are comfy. The housekeeping as well as the people working downstairs are very welcoming and sweet. Jeff went out of his way to suggest places to go out to as well as places to eat. Very pleasant to talk to. Overall - an amazing experience. Would suggest to everyone going to miami.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business