“Amazing time, great service at a great price!”
Review of Impala Hotel

Impala Hotel
Ranked #15 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is my first tripadvisor review but I felt the need to write because the newly renovated Hotel Impala treated us so well! We received a complimentary upgrade to a deluxe room as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. Room 100 was so spacious, super comfy bed, great AC and great lighting! The lighting in hotel rooms usually isn't good.This is my first tripadvisor review but I felt the need to write because the newly renovated Hotel Impala treated us so well! We received a complimentary upgrade to a deluxe room as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. Room 100 was so spacious, super comfy bed, great AC and great lighting! The lighting in hotel rooms usually isn't good. If you are looking for a fairly priced, comfortable, clean hotel you've found it. There's no pool, but arent you in SoBe for the beach, anyway? We hate that! If you are looking for a fairly priced, comfortable, clean hotel you've found it. There's no pool, but arent you in SoBe for the beach, anyway? Stay at Impala Hotel and you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a lovely small hotel, very clean, nice rooms and in the heart of South Beach.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. 24 hours service. Pet friendly. Not a lot of green space for pets doing their business, but 3 blocks from the park and walking is all on side walks. Very close to all the great food and action.

Room Tip: Stay in the rear away from the street and it will be nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dreamtraverler2011
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I m from Miami and I needed to stay few days in an hotel . I was looking for a charming hotel near to the beach and walking distance from everything. I was really happy staying at the Impala hotel. It s a small quiet hotel with nice decoration and totally renovated. The bed are very confortable and the room was clean. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Impala hotel would be my first choice if I need again an accomodation near the beach :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I stayed for 1 night at the Impala Hotel after a 2 weeks cruise. I wanted to visit South Beach before flying back to Europe and wanted a quiet hotel. I must say I was extremely happy with my choice! The location couldn’t be better, the ocean was 1 block away and I could walk everywhere. The hotel is very intimate and quiet and most importantly very clean. They just reopened after renovating the place and I really loved what they did with the rooms. Beds were really comfortable and service was impeccable. They have an Italian restaurant that was amazing too. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I chose to stay here because of the recent reviews i read. The staff were really nice, great customer service. However, the washroom in the room we stayed at were not what we have expected from a newly renovated hotel.

The room smelled like chlorine, not sure if all water in miami are heavily treated with chlorine but it smelled like public pools. The water taps was ridiculous to figure out. My boyfried burned his arm while showering because he couldnt figure out which way to turn it off. There were two taps, one for hot water and one for cold. They were not installed correctly, going the wrong direction which is really confusing.

I think our washroom was suppose to have a fan but it was broken or maybe it didnt have one built in. The washroom gets really steamy when we took a shower and our room was became humid smelled like chlorine after.

The A/C vent needed to be cleaned. A bunch of dust or some large black particles were all over the bed and around the vent area every morning. I hope to god we did not breathe those in while we were sleeping.

The bedroom itself was nice. The bed was comfortable and overall room was nicely designed to be a tuscan, italian theme. The hotel has a great location, close to everything!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

The room smelled like chlorine, not sure if all water in miami are heavily treated with chlorine but it smelled like public pools. The water taps was ridiculous to figure out. My boyfried burned his arm while showering because he couldnt figure out which way to turn it off. There were two, one for hot water and one for cold. They were not installed correctly, going the wrong direction which is really confusing.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Excellent stay! Very clean room with new, fresh sheets and towels. 1 block from ocean (12th and Collins). Hotel was in 'like new' condition. The rooms had 2 closets with a safe in the closet. New fixtures in bathroom and room. Very bright and comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2012