I had read the reviews on this hotel, and I was hesitant to stay here, but I am so glad that we did. It's very impressive when you walk in and the front desk staff is incredibly helpful. We had booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite since we had our German relatives with us and we were given a choice of 3 rooms to check out. Since each suite is individually owned, all 3 were different. The third one we looked at was perfect and had 1 room with a king bed and another room with 2 double beds. There was a full sized kitchen with a dishwasher, full size refrigerator and plenty of dishes and other kitchen utensils. From talking with the owner of the suite next door to us, we found that our suite had recently been remodeled, and he seemed to be impressed with the upgrades. The room with the double beds had a large, modern bathroom although the other bath seemed small (but usable). The balcony was beach view but with the landscaping, the view was nice nonetheless. Mary with housekeeping was more than accommodating and very pleasant, as was everyone we met at the hotel. The breakfast was always good, the pool area was well maintained and the beach was beautiful. The prices at the Shula restaurant were a little high, so we chose to leave the property to have dinner but even that wasn't bad since we wanted to see other parts of Miami Beach (don't forget the Lincoln Road Mall). I would recommend this hotel to anyone and if I go back to Miami Beach, this is where I'll definitely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel