I love the Alexander have stayed here on numerous occasions, I rented semi-directly thru for a better price. These suits are normally privately owned are suites the Hotel refuse to rent because of there inferior condition.
Stick with Bookings.com or similar don't be misled.
The hotel staff are all very courteous and I met the manager Mr Freedman who was the perfect host.
Food at Shulas a bit expensive but top quality steak.
The beach joins the property and is well looked after, I personally like the views of Downtown Miami. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel