“VERY GOOD!”

The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #170 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel is excellent. Good location and comfortable rooms as well! Perfect service! We love it. The only observation is that we found the parking a bit expensive. No more the service is impeccable, and the leisure area very good

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,311)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Our stay at The Alexander Resort on Miami Beach was the BEST!! The BEST from the time of valet in to valet out. Not to mention, the Front Desk Manager, Mariela Ivanova and her Staff were exceptionally friendly and very attentive. We enjoyed the ocean front view from our Penthouse Suite overlooking the water that was so refreshing. I would definitely recommend anyone to plan a trip to The Alexander Resort on Miami Beach, you would love it!! I plan to return back again to enjoy. Thank you so much Mariela and Staff for such a NICE and ENJOYABLE stay!!!!!!

Room Tip: Penthouse and higher floors give you a really nice and refreshing view on the South side.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Mariela I, Front Office Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the outstanding review and kind words. I am very pleased to read that my team provided superb service to you during your stay and you enjoyed the penthouse. It does have a view to die for. Please don't hesitate to call on me if I may be of assistance in your future reservation as I will have my staff roll out the reddest carpets upon your arrival!

Warmest Regards

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Extremely satisfied with the room, amenities and staff. The beach was nice and located just outside a secured gate with a Jet-sky kiosk. Fountain Blue is within walking distance from the hotel. Coming back every year with my crew....

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank CRG7391
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel is unbelievable! Such beauty with all the carved wood. The grounds are beautiful. I had the condo with ocean view and could have stayed there forever! There are several pools there and a Snack Shack outside by the pools with great food.

Room Tip: I visited in May 2012; not an option in the box above. I had a suite on a 'high' floor and...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed in Miami Beach, in the The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort. We had an ocean frond suite. The building is nice but old. The apartment is also old, no opening windows, only the main balcony door. View is amazing, veranda is also huge. The apartment has all the facilities in order, if u want, to cook inside. There is also a mini market inside the hotel, overpriced though. The pool(s) are not something impressive and the pool bar is just fair. During some days, constructions are taking place in the hotel area and cause noise and much dust. Be ready to pay 35$ for 2 sunbeds+ umbrella in front of the hotel. Beach is beautiful, only on Sundays is overcrowded from locals carrying food, drinks and sometimes huge cd players. The staff is fair, the frond desk polite, the service also fair. Be ready to pay taxes, plus taxes on taxes. But, what to do, its USA.

Room Tip: Better choose ocean frond. View is beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We do appreciate both positive and negative feedback as we do need them equally in our efforts to provide guests with the best possible experiences. Our team strives to provide our guests with a tranquil environment in which to relax and rejuvenate and I am so sorry you found their efforts only fair. I am glad you enjoyed the views from your apartment and can only hope that you would give us another chance and allow us to impress you in a true Alexander style.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Alexander 4 times, with our last trip culminating in early May. Our experience was stellar. The suites are extremely spacious and well appointed; each with a balcony with spectacular views. The proximity to the ocean is fabulous- from your suite to the beach takes under 2 minutes! The staff is knowledgeable and courteous. The grand entrance of the resort sets the tone for the opulence and pampering which you will find here. The location is ideal. You have quick access to all that South Beach has to offer without being immersed in the constant hectic noise. Enjoy, and then retreat back to sophisticated luxury at the Alexander.You also have the advantage of being right near North Beach with all of it's eclectic restaurants and fun night spots. Luxury dining is available at the hotel's famed Shula's Restaurant and for a more casual meal, consider the No Name Lounge where we found the bartenders to be friendly and attentive. If you are looking to be spoiled right on ocean, The Alexander is the best choice! We have already decided we will be returning to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary there next yr.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

What a fantastic feedback! I am glad you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience at the Alexander last month! I will definitely commend all staff for providing superb hospitality to you and your family. Looking forward to welcome you back for such special occasion

Sincerely

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went with 9 friends for my friends 40th birthday, I had a 1 bedroom and they had a 3 bedroom suite. Both rooms were very modern an contemporary, and my bathroom was to die for. The kitchens had stainless steel appliances and both rooms had balconies with nice views. The entire staff from the pool, restaurant, bar, front desk, valet parking and concierge were very friendly and helpful. We are planning a trip in October and this is where we will stay. Sorry that I can't rate the breakfast because I never made it, but the other food was good.

Room Tip: Tell them what you are looking for when you reserve your room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time let us know how we are doing and for allowing us to create a memorable 40th birthday for you. The Alexander hotel and its staff pride itself on delivering elite customer service and we are all so glad you had a lovely stay.
Looking forward to welcome you back in October and create another signature experience for you!

Warmest regards