“Friendliest Staff”

Ranked #150 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Cedarhurst, New York
“Friendliest Staff”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We arranged our trip directly through the Alexander reservation desk, and from the start I saw how accommodating and friendly the staff was. We stayed in a beautiful, clean , modern two bedroom suite with a full kitchen DR and LR.
The most memorable part of the trip was the helpful staff. They responded promptly and courteously to any request that we had.
I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: They are in the process of upgrading some suites so be sure to request one that has been completed.
1 Thank Joe f
Mariela I, Front Office Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words, "friendliest staff" Those are words we really love to hear. We are just so glad you had a great experience and look forward to having you return. I am lucky to have such a caring and warm staff that really does enjoy helping guests get the most of their vacations. Until next time......all our best to you!

Mariela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Polish first
Farnham, Canada
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed with my family (2 adults, 2 children) is the hotel alexander the last week of January. This is our 2nd time at this hotel as part of the ING Miami marathon. Large well equipped super suites. Well located directly on the beach. Close to the boardwalk to run. The runners paradise! An attentive service. I back next year...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us on multiple occasions. We really appreciate your support, loyalty, and friendship. And thank you for this great review. It's so gratifying to be noticed as being consistent in our service delivery.

We look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes from your friends at the Alexander
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Found the hotel to be very clean. The rooms were huge, nice tvs in each of them. Nice kitchen that had everything that was needed. The hotel staff was helpful with any request. The pool areas were nice, and the pool bar was a lot of fun. Would definitely stay at the Alexander again should the opportunity arise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
What a nice review.
Thank you so much for your praise of our staff and the service we deliver. I'm very proud of each and every employee. Our collective and individual passion is creating memories for our guests.

Look forward to welcoming you back in person.

Warm regards,

Montclair
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed in a privately owned unit. There were some strange and negative features, and some good features. Right on the beach, and the suite was large with good views. As for the negatives, the valet parking took too much time, the staff was very rude and there was construction going on in a unit below us during the day. I thought the towel attendant was going to punch me when I asked him, on our first day here, how the towel system worked I guess he was overworked and underpaid. The pools were very, very crowded at time. Our suite had no cleaning supplies, so without a broom it got quite sandy after our comings and goings to and from the beach.

3 Thank A S
Thank you for your recent review.
We are a condo hotel and you stayed in one of our private apartments so in regards to the suite I cannot comment, however would like to apologize for the speed of the valet service. We usually do not have complaints of that kind since the parking is on property and we have a very short waiting time. I am not sure if the fact that being in a private unit you were not able to dial their extension to let them know in advance was the reason for the delay.
Of great concern to me were your comments regarding the pool service. I want you to know that we have addressed them with our staff, and I apologize for the substandard service you received.

We would love to see you try the Alexander Hotel in the future. It that is a possibility, please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will be happy to ensure that you have a memorable experience.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Alexander has probably seen better days. The lobby and pool area are shabby. There was never enough towels. It was yeshiva week and it was riotous. The thought of going to the pool was anxiety producing, which is not how you want ro feel on vacation. Our unit was like a 1980's motel 6 in disrepair. I was told there are other units that are nice. The location is good. Would never go back there.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank suraleh
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly value your feedback. I'm so sorry about the lack of enough towels at the pool. No excuses. Unacceptable for a hotel of our quality.
I'm sorry also that the suite you stayed in was not to your liking. You have every reason to expect perfection and I'm so sorry we could not deliver just that.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and if your travels do bring you back to Miami, please contact me.
We would love another chance.

My sincerest apologies,

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great location and service. Very comfortable suites. Service is always A-1. Staff is attentive and accommodating. Always an enjoyable stay! Highly recommend for a week or a weekend. Do note that the level of furnishings varies considerably from suite to suite. Unless your are close to the ocean, try to get a southern view.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for such a glowing review. You highlighted for that of which we are most proud - our staff and the service they deliver. A-1 is a great way to describe it.
It's nice to see our passion for service so positively recognized.

Please return soon

Warm Regards

crown point, in
Reviewed January 16, 2013

had a junior sweet for the weekend of the national championship game. the wuite was great....two bedrooms, balcony, kitchen, living room. the staff was very friendly and helpful. would definitely stay again. rooms were clean and updated.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends