After sailing on the Carnival Glory Ship for 7 days, we arrived for 2 days at The Alexander, check in was great, speedy and available earlier than we expected, we had a delux suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bath and kitchen, a great view and balcony. The kitchen could have been more equipped with more appliances such as blender and more pots selection and oven pans needed. also could have used oven mitts.
There is beach access which is wonderful. however after retuning from the beach, i required a new towel and the employee at the pool would not give me a new one, he said"only one per day" this is unreasonable, we stay at a resort to have access to clean towels. It left a sour taste to me, when i reported it to front desk they were applogetic however i feel they should have done more for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel