We have chosen the Alexander two times and have decided that it is our "go to" lodging when in Miami Beach. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the staff is generally courteous and helpful, and the views from the balcony are fantastic. The hotel offers a quiet elegant break from the crowds and excitement of south beach when you need it and a quick path to the action, by cab or bus, when you want it. Remember that most of the suites are privately owned so the decor and appointments will vary but overall the Alexander is a GREAT value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel