“Pleasant stay!”

The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #158 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is the third time we stay at the Alexander, we always Enjoy it, this time our suite was very neat and better than the last two past years. And the customer service was the best, specially the front desk assistant manager that helped us with our requests and questions. THANK YOU, and definitely we ll see you next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Mariela I, Front Office Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

How wonderful that you had the opportunity to visit us for a third time. We’re thrilled to know that you experienced seamless service and enjoyed your guest suite. We take great pride in our staff and it’s wonderful to hear that someone went above and beyond to make you feel welcome- thank you for recognizing Steve
We are gratefull that you selected the Alexander and cannot wait to see you back next year

Regards

Mariela

Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am writting this review from our 2bedroom suite with only 4 hours of our holiday left and we are quite sad to be leaving,the room has everything you may want or need, the staff are very helpful especially the girl at the top of the falls bar and the towel man. Food at the hotel is very nice but little bit expensive, club sandwich at top of falls bar is ample for 2.We are already planning our return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dereksaunders9
Mariela I, Front Office Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re so happy that you enjoyed each aspect of the Alexander Hotel – from the service to the room, amenities and food (just as it should be). We hope you had the chance to also try Shulla’s restaurant, as well as to explore South Beach...the best of Miami just minutes away from us! We will be honored to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a special occasion or simply a night away and hope that each visit will be as wonderful as your first.

Best Wishes

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at the Alexander and will be back again in the very near future! I was so pleased the first time my boyfriend and I stayed that I decided to come back for 3 nights before our cruise with my boyfriend, mom, and stepdad. Everyone was pleased once again!

During our stay this time we had a beautiful junior suite on the 9th floor. The suite had two bedrooms and each bedroom had its own bathroom. The junior suites have kitchens, dining rooms, and living rooms. They have balconies that either face the ocean or the waterway and for the price this resort can't be beat! The resort has two beautiful pools...one is a freshwater pool and the other is a salt water pool. It also has two hot tubs, gym, and easy access to the beach!

The staff is great! Special thank you to Paul (bartender in Shula's Steakhouse) who was very attentive. I actually went to the bar by myself for a drink and being a female, sometimes walking into a bar can be a little intimidating when you are by yourself, but Paul made me feel welcome and at ease. He was fun to talk with and was able to guide me to some restaurants in the area. Eva (bartender at The Falls pool bar) who was also very friendly. My boyfriend and I were asking her a ton of questions about the hotel and the Miami area and she took the time to answer all my questions. Also, Freddy the pool manager was absolutely awesome! He went out of his way to make sure the guests were happy. I saw him help a littel girl who couldn't get her radio to work. I'm not sure what he did, but I saw him take it and fix it because it was working by the time I walked by her again. He also was also talking to all the guests and asking them if they needed anything such as drinks. I do not remember the name of the concierge, but he went out of his way for me too. It was in the evening and I forgot to make copies of the luggage tags for the cruise we were leaving on the next morning. I went downstairs and asked if he could make me copies and without hesitation he said no problem...How many do you need?

It's the small things like this that make the difference to me. Everytime I have stayed at the Alexander the staff has been friendly, attentive, and helpful! This is exactly what sets the Alexander apart from other resorts and the reasons why I will be back in the future!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Miley M, Guest Relations Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the time you took to recognize the Alexander hotel. Your feedback means the world to us and we are overjoyed with all the nice things you had to say about our staff. Thank you so much for recognizing Paul, Freddy and Eva. We’re flattered that you continue to return to the Alexander– it’s the highest compliment we can receive. We anticipate your next visit and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back ! The small things surely count the most !
On behalf of all of us, we thank you for your review.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The location for this hotel is amazing. Short walk to the beach. The staff at the desk were great. Having said that, the hotel needs an upgrade. It seems a bit dated and smelly. The staff at the Garden Cafe were rude and could have cared less about us. The person working the "Top of The Falls" restaurant was great!! On the fence about recommending this place.

Room Tip: As the ocean view really is the only thing going for this hotel, make sure to ask for one.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dorenda C
Mariela I, Front Office Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is with candid feedback like yours that we are able to improve our guest satisfaction and provide every guest a stay to remember.
Our staff always goes above and beyond to take care of our guests. Our home is your home and we want you to enjoy your time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We apologize for failing to constantly deliver this exceptional customer service to you, and for any miscommunication that transpired during your stay. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, as we take your comment extremely seriously.
We're happy that you enjoyed the Hotel's location and awesome views of the Atlantic Ocean and hope that next time visiting Miami you will give us another chance for a better impression

Warm Regards

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great Hotel we had a room on the 16th floor 1615 rented from Playa Property Management, the room was clean and just as described and a great view over the beach and intercoastal, Pool was good as was the bar usual hotel prices, very friendly staff.

overall the hotel was very good, and in good location 5 minutes drive from South Beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Its a great family vacation. greeat facilties, the kids have a great time and the the hotel is very accomodating. The staff is friendly and helpful and they keep the hotel clean and nice.
the suites are roomy and family friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My cousin wedding were plan to be at Alexander Hotel so I booked to stayed there with my family; we arrived after noon, when we got to parking the people help us to unload car immediately; they smile us all the time, when we got to the lobby the lady who help me was the most sweet person, smiling and tying to speak Spanish( my first language) make me feel very special; also she advised us that check in was at 4:00 but since the room was ready; she allow us to get to our room sooner.
That night we were at the wedding reception; everybody was very help you and very organized; we had an awesome time...please give a chance to Alexander Hotel for your next trip to Miami..you will love it!!!

Room Tip: If you have a family with you Alexander hotel is great because is an apartment lay out..is great to...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Mariela I, Front Office Manager at The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

What an amazing review to read. We love when our guests can't wait to come back! The Front Desk is the "heart beat" of our hotel and we always strive to take care of our guests. Thank you for acknowledging Winny in your review. All of the Alexander team is happy to see that you enjoyed your cousin’s wedding and the event went flawless. . We hope you left with many great memories!
We can't wait to see you again!

Best Regards