“Great hotel”

The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #141 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Great hotel”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

The Alexander hotel is an amazing place. The room was fantastic. The staff was very courtious and helpful we had a room mix up and they put us in a better room. The only problem was the room wasnt cleaned when we arrived. The valet was nice the car came quick every time. Its a great hotel i would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in miami.

Room Tip: 1006 was my room and it was great
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Polish first
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This is my second stay there and I will always go back. The staff are very helpful and friendly the rooms are very spacious. Love it there

• Stayed October 2011
Brierfield, Alabama, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Everything was just right. Beds turned down in the evening. Polite and quick valets. We have to work hard while we are in town and having the caring staff at the Alexander behind is is a real plus!

Room Tip: Shula's right there on premise! A good room and a good steak what else could you need?
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I saw the Alexander hotel online, and immediately knew this was where I wanted to stay on my visit to Miami to celebrate my 40th birthday! The room was fantastic and well furnished....Ihad planned on cokking, but the restuarants in the hotel and the surrounding area made that not necessary! The concierge was extremely helpful in providing us with unlimited information and the little things, like printing our boarding passes. The view from my balcony - one word - breathtaking! I stayed ont he 14th floor and truly enjoyed sitting on the balcony, watching the sunset, and then the sun rise. Dinner at Shula's was an additional bonus!

I can NOT wait to visit Miami again...without a doubt, I know where I will be staying!

Room Tip: Make sure to request a high floor....you'll have a great view of the beach!
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I stayed at the aleander hotel for the carnival. The hotel service exeded my expectations. The service overal was realy good, and Irina from the front desk realy made diference in my stay. She took er time o look for a nice room even though I was demanding. I strongly recomend this lluxurious hotel to others.

• Stayed October 2011
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My resort stay was the best. I had a great experience. I always have a good time at this resort. I am a recurring past guest for about 5yrs.The amenities are the best as also the front desk and the overall personal. I can't see myself staying anywhere else. I trully recommend this resort to any and everyone to stay. Also the ocean view rooms are the best. I can't wait to stay at this resort for next year I am booking it from now. All of my friends and family had a great time Thanks to Big Dog JD!!!!!

Room Tip: I recommend you ask the personal at the front desk they have the info on that. To me all the rooms a...
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I enjoyed my stay. My Jr. suite was excellent and well maintained. The maintenance staff cleaned and replenish finished supplies as needed. It did take some time to get finished products but overall the service was great.

Room Tip: The higher floor rooms are quiet and sunny