I stayed at the Essex for 4 nights and it was excellent. The staff is very helpful. Nice complimentary happy hour (beer/wine/sushi) daily and continental breakfast of fruit, croissants, coffee etc every morning. Rooms are small but comfortable. My only complaint would be the bathrooms. They are VERY small and in need of upgrades.
Essex House is quiet and relaxing but offers you free access to the Clevelander next door which is loud and lots of fun if you want to drink, dance, grab a pizza, or enjoy the rooftop deck. I would reccomend this hotel and will certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach