There are many small, well located Art Deco hotels on South Beach but the Essex House is the best of its type (and i've seen them all). Staff is, for the most part, helpful and friendly (especially Juan, Lyle and Austin). Public areas are well maintained and attractive. Our King Suite was large, private, well appointed and comfortable, with a wet bar, mini fridge, flat screen TV and spacious marble bath. Unusually good A/C kept the room nice and cold. Be aware however that some of the larger, nicer suites are in a separate building that has no elevator. My issues were with valet parking (slow), lack of a fitness room and the fact that the room was not ready for check-in until 5:30PM. Management was quick to apologize for the delay and offered us a 4PM check-out which more than made up for any inconvenience. We'll most definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach