Just been there in January 2013 for 6 days together with my Boyfriend. The Hotel was like discribed here at Tripadvisor. Nice Staff, and central location. We had a King Suite and the room was located away from the street and all noise. Perfect :) The Size of the room was really good, But the water pressure from the shower was very low. The breakfast is just some muffins so we decided to eat at a Dinner near by which had a good selection breakfast stuff.
We never tried the ZEN-Restaurant. Valet parking works fine and cost 29$ for a day. The laundryservice is good. Deliver your clothes before 10 am and get them back after 7pm. My rescue for the first days since i was without luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach