Generally, this is a nice property. The hotel is well situated and clean and the windows are quite sound proof. However, the average room is tight, with no chair or other furniture to lay your things on. There are no in-room safes either. The suites were VERY nice, off a quiet enclosed alley and are definitely the better way to go. There was very low water pressure and getting really hot water was hit or miss. Still, the staff was very friendly and, for the price, this is a very good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach