“Very bad costumer service and bed bugs.”

South Beach Plaza Villas
Ranked #15 of 27 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Got to the hotel the man in the front desk was not welcoming very bad costumer service. He gave us the keys to the room and it didn't work, told him twice and he said sorry that the machine wasn't working. We got into the room the decore was nice but my bf checked for bed bugs and there was a bunch under the mattress. We got our things and left! We told the guy at the front desk and he didn't even do nothing about it not even a sorry. He just stood there saying he couldn't do nothing about that I had to talk to the manager which won't be there till the next day. It was a horrible and very grossed out experience, never seen bed bugs till that day. So please I recommend to always check very well for bed bugs you don't want to ever deal with that. Don't recommend this hotel at all!

• Stayed: July 2014
10  Thank Celycgarcia
There are newer reviews for South Beach Plaza Villas

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Good place for a tight budget. Not the best room or bathroom (bathroom is really small) but if you're looking for a place to sleep after hangin' out at South Beach and close areas its a good spot. The location is the best, close to the beach, bars, clubs, etc. Service is really good, anything you need they got it for you.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in a perfect location. Breakfast wasn't much, muffins, bagels & juice. Rooms were unique, clean and spacious. Great location for walking to beach, dining & shopping. Nice courtyard. We would stay here again for sure. Staff was friendly & helpful.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Katie B
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Looking for a place to stay that fit my tight budget and was so happy to have booked at this property. As I was already in South Beach, after finding a good price online, I was able to check it out and I think it was the smiling friendly desk clerk, Josee, who made me feel welcome and feel good about the place. Everything was perfect! The price, the location on Collin's Avenue just a block from the beach; the lovely room on the first floor; the complimentary wine each evening; the side gated patio where we ate the complimentary breakfast, read our books, played board games etc.I highly recommend this place and would go there again if I ever have the good fortune to spend a delightful week in South Beach..it was a week of FUN in the SUN for MOM and SON!!

Room Tip: We were in the main building and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend spent our vacation there. There employees was very friendly and courteous and knowledgeable about Miami. Love the free breakfast and free wifi in the rooms and the atmosphere was so relaxing. The location is awesome and right down by the beach and is the middle of everything and it is in walking distance. I would definitely will go back and would recommend it to all my friends. See you guys next time!! P.S. The valet is better than any thing else around there.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Blackrob35
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I planned a birthday stay for my boyfriend and the staff did a great job with a note and champagne when we arrived. The manager Sebastian was great! And its literally 1 block from the beach. ...would stay again :-)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Victoria A
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The rooms were nice but old and very plain. They seemed somewhat damp. The bed wasn't very comfortable either. We had to haul all our luggage across the deck area and up the back steps as there was not an elevator in the part that we were in.

Room Tip: The best thing this place had going for it was the location.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple