Avalon Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
$328
$247
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $313/night.

$349
$279
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$159
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsocean drivegreat locationsouth beachcontinental breakfastbeach towelsdirectly across the streetwet williesart decoan older hotelvalet parkingcorner roombars and restaurantsvisit miamiocean frontjorgeretroaction
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel in the Art Deco District. It is an older hotel as are all the hotel's in this area but it is very clean and keptup well. Plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance and the park and beach is across the street.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great location, clean room, complimentary breakfast and good room view! Ana in the front deck is so so so kind and helpful to help us change a king-size bedroom and just face the beach!!! She's sooo nice!!! The location is perfect!!! Parking is a little costly but worth!! I'll defiantly recommend it!! Thanks Ana!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great location, right across from the beach and in the heart of the action. The staff was excellent and very friendly. Room was small but immaculate and met all of our needs. Good complimentary breakfast. Overall, a good value and a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a week and I am glad I did it. The hotel is in front of the beach close to everything, perfect for a person traveling alone. They offer a continental breakfast, which compared to the same category of other hotels is pretty decent. My room was simple but at the back, number 224, which allowed me to sleep very well away from the noise of the Ocean Drive. The people at the front, Jorge, Ana and Ruben treated me very kindly. I tried the restaurant one night and although a little expensive, it was worth it!

Room Tip: The rooms at the back are more silent that the ones at the front on Ocean Drive.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Vila123
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to Miami with my boyfriend for 4th of July this year. It was his first time, so we opted to stay on South Beach. We ended up with Avalon Hotel through Hotwire, which was listed as a 3.5 or 4 star. The hotel is nothing to write home about: it's very old and shows clear signs of use. It certainly was not my ideal location. I'm more accustomed to updated, newer furnishings. To be an older establishment, it was maintained as well as possible. Front desk attendant Ana and another man who's name escapes me were phenomenal. They really understand the concept of great customer service. Location of the hotel is great if you're really looking for South Beach action. Unfortunately, I was looking for more relaxation so music blaring at 2am and loud, drunken screams outside of my window was not ideal. This was of no fault of the actual hotel. All in all, I would not stay at this hotel again b/c it was a little old for me, but I would definitely recommend it to someone who isn't concerned about that. The customer service alone gets it a gold star in my book.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple