“great for a walk”

$73.83*
South Beach Segway Tour
Ranked #8 of 119 things to do in Miami Beach
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great for a walk but that's about it. The entire block has the "tourist trap" feel to it. The restaurants put food on tables for display. The hostesses are a bit sketchy as well. Enjoy the beach, the beautiful Art Deco buildings etc just stay away from most of the businesses and restaurants. (besides Front Porch Café and The News)

1  Thank Laura F

Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you come to Miami, you have to check out Ocean Drive. ONCE. Cool buildings, the beach, sidewalk cafes and incredible people watching.

However you are harassed by all the sidewalk cafe staff to eat at their establishment, the beach itself is kinda dirty (trash) and I would not go at night and it was expensive on ocean drive to eat or drink.

Obviously a party location. I would get tired of this scene if I stayed more than an day.

1  Thank wks880
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My family and I walked up Ocean Dr. last night and had a good time. We walked all the way to Starbucks checking everything out, beach, hotels and restaraunts, along the way. Very crazy and fun nightlife happening on Ocean Dr

1  Thank hrdlcrw
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I used to live n orlando for 3 years and drive down 2 miami every other weekend to go to south beach i love it there everybody looks good too.. I had never seen a parrot just flying around there like they were amazing sights and things to do had a blast. You see so many celebs just hanging around too.

1  Thank larryharris
Reviewed April 8, 2013

...do the Ocean Drive walk. I only went during the nighttime so I can't comment on any other time, but it was awesome. To truly enjoy this attraction you literally have to walk - you won't want to drive because the traffic is AWFUL. The walk is enjoyable because you get to see what others are doing, wearing, drinking and eating. We did not stop at a traditional restaurant to eat we went to a random spot and had drinks. The place also had a live DJ and a dance floor. Some places had outdoor dining - which personally would annoy me if I were trying to eat and people just kept walking through the restaurant and by my food. There are also a few shops on Ocean Drive that sell clothing. I'm glad we did the walk and when we go back we'll do it again :)

2  Thank Br0wnb0mbshell