“Cool the first time, don't think I would come back.”
Review of Ocean Drive

$144.99*
The South Beach Air Tour
Ranked #8 of 119 things to do in Miami Beach
Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you come to Miami, you have to check out Ocean Drive. ONCE. Cool buildings, the beach, sidewalk cafes and incredible people watching.

However you are harassed by all the sidewalk cafe staff to eat at their establishment, the beach itself is kinda dirty (trash) and I would not go at night and it was expensive on ocean drive to eat or drink.

Obviously a party location. I would get tired of this scene if I stayed more than an day.

1  Thank wks880

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My family and I walked up Ocean Dr. last night and had a good time. We walked all the way to Starbucks checking everything out, beach, hotels and restaraunts, along the way. Very crazy and fun nightlife happening on Ocean Dr

1  Thank hrdlcrw
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I used to live n orlando for 3 years and drive down 2 miami every other weekend to go to south beach i love it there everybody looks good too.. I had never seen a parrot just flying around there like they were amazing sights and things to do had a blast. You see so many celebs just hanging around too.

1  Thank larryharris
Reviewed April 8, 2013

...do the Ocean Drive walk. I only went during the nighttime so I can't comment on any other time, but it was awesome. To truly enjoy this attraction you literally have to walk - you won't want to drive because the traffic is AWFUL. The walk is enjoyable because you get to see what others are doing, wearing, drinking and eating. We did not stop at a traditional restaurant to eat we went to a random spot and had drinks. The place also had a live DJ and a dance floor. Some places had outdoor dining - which personally would annoy me if I were trying to eat and people just kept walking through the restaurant and by my food. There are also a few shops on Ocean Drive that sell clothing. I'm glad we did the walk and when we go back we'll do it again :)

2  Thank Br0wnb0mbshell
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I used to love walking along Ocean Drive at night, watching all the fun people having and soaking up the buzz and beautiful people . Now it feels so commercial, every restaurant bugging you to stop, shoving menus at you, looking at displays of day old food plated under plastic wrap. The street attracts a very different crowd now. Due to the tightness of walking space you really feel claustrophobic and need to be very aware of your personal belongings. Please Miami clean up this street and restore it back to how it used to be

1  Thank Sregdab28