“Paul Miami Beach”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nice place but terrible service !! Why impolite people work if they don't like people!! That's my question!!!

There are newer reviews for Paul

Reviewed July 2, 2013

There is quite a variety of sweet treats at Paul's. We shared a chocolate mousse with whipped cream and it was delicious. Next time we are in Miami we will have so sample some of the other pastries and breads. I think that no matter what your sweet tooth is they have something for you. Don't be afraid to try!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate dinner at Paul our first evening in town. We ordered sandwiches and pastries for dessert and sat at an outside table and people watched. The food was excellent and we were tempted to try some of the different pastries on display but were able to resist.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I always enjoy go there , the breakfast is really good I love the pastry , and the baguette , the cake selections is outstanding for the quality , the sandwiches and salad are good to , overall is a nice place to have a breakfast or a quick lunch , even just buy a dessert and take it home .
Place is clean service is decent

1  Thank alonmoradi
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I wasn't impressed, it was fine. The outdoor seating location is nice.
The shrimp sandwich was plain- in general their concentration is on bread- which was excellent but the sandwich part seemed to be an afterthought: bread, shrimp- salad on the side which I chose to add to the sandwich. It came with fries, and the small pile was literally six fries. When I was ordering I indicated that I didn't really do salad (acid reflux) and could I have something else instead- the response- no, the salad is just there.. hmm.. okay.

Two different people who serviced out table when we asked- How Are Ya! (we're pretty extroverted)- both of them came back with the sortof tired/ long day/ not stoked to be working type of response that you just don't want to hear when you are on vacation.

This place has the potential to be great with a little more effort. Like, perhaps add some veggies and spices to your shrimp sandwich, make it desirable please.