Flamingo South Beach / Calico Apartments
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$247
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$243
$167
Kimpton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$158
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
Official Site
$249
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $340/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$289
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Beachfront
All reviewslincoln roadsouth beachbiscayne baycondogymbedroompoolsmiami
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Do not get fulled by looks. the exterier is beautiful but the apartments have a number of issues. in past, i have experienced roaches in apartment for months. management is slow to respond. they will send an exterminator but if does not work, they will only keep sending the exterminator. they will not accomodate you in providing a another solution, so most of your stay will be trying to resolve a insect issue. the hallways on occasion have had dog feces and urine, the carpats are dingy and hallways have had food droppings that will be there for weeks. the worst part is how that the management knows about these issues but is very bad in trying to resolve them. they will only try to wear you thin until you stop coming by.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank UM101
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My husband and I had not taken a trip alone in three years!!! We decided to go to a place we always wanted to see: Miami! With so many choices of where to stay, we had a certain requirements for our vacation abode. (Television, a view, cleanliness, good food) This place met ALL OF THEM! We stayed at the Flamingo South Tower (Unit 720) and had EVERYTHING we needed and more! This one bedroom one bathroom condo was spacious, the view of the bay was amazing. It felt more like a resort as opposed to someone’s condo in a building. It felt very safe and all the people around were so friendly. The people and service around the pool area was perfect, everyone was relaxed and chill. Coming from LA, sometimes its hard to believe that people don’t have an agenda, but this place felt real. Plus, I'm in my thirties, so drunk screaming just left the club crowd is not what I'm looking for. This place was serene, without being stuffy. The building is close to all the shopping on Lincoln Ave., which is a nice promenade with tons of restaurants, shops and clubs. It is also close to the shopping district on Collins, South Beach, and the awesome hotels on North Beach. We walked everywhere, but there were always taxis outside the condo waiting to take you anywhere on the Island for pretty much less than $10. We didn’t use the full kitchen, but certainly used both 42” flatscreen TVs! We hooked our laptop into the back and watched our HD shows that we had brought with us. The wifi was great too. Its been a couple weeks and we are STILL dreaming about Miami. I left my heart there. And I’m going to go back in February to get it! I included pictures of the view because its just amazing! NOTE: The Flamingo has many units with many different owners. Don’t be turned off by the bad reviews, ask for EVA and stay at the Flamingo South Tower! Check them out: www.flamingofunmiami.com

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SaraRussoLA
Reviewed February 10, 2010

I must disagree. I live here and I think Aimco should fire the entire maintenance staff. They are the laziest, must unprofessional maintenance staff in any building I ever lived in. You can call them and schedule repairs and they'll make it sound like it's already fixed. They don't show up until you call them twice, three times. They'll lie and say were there you don’t answer the door you missed you're appointment. Save your save the headaches and get a place on sunny isles!

• Stayed: January 2009
2  Thank RhessMiami
Reviewed June 5, 2009

This place is full of the worst management and staff (except for maintenance) I have ever seen...year after year, person after person. I am the cleanest person and have never been late on rent. I finally moved out. They tried and did screw us on our security deposit. They lie all the time here. Stay away.They don;t deserve you unless your a derelict like them!

I've lived there 7 years ONLY because of the view, 4 different apartment, thru 7 managers. I was lied to from the beginning when I moved out from CA. Before moving in, we were promised the new GYM was to be free,... Nope.... Promised laundry machines were free (First 6 months only). Seven years later (2009) we FINALLY got the mini-mart promised before we moved in 2002!! The North pool took 1.5 years after THEY SAID IT WAS TO BE DONE, the TIKI bar at pool took another 3 years after I moved in. I was told my apt was not ready the day before I drove out from the West Coast to move here and no others were available...an apt. I reserved ahead of time and was told..."that's the only one available because we gutted the bldg. and now it's ready." GREAT VIEW. ALL ELSE SUCKS. STAY AWAY

• Stayed: June 2009
2  Thank scaryplace
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I only have one warning and that is - Don`t rent from a guy named Noy Hadar!
Still over a year later he has`nt payed us our deposit back, even though we left the place in even better condition than what it was when we first got there.
One day we were cleaning the apt and there was piles with dust under the beds, and a sharp razor and some coins, I guess that means luck.
He would`nt give us our deposit before leaving, he said he would mail us a check, but cashing that cheque ment that the bank would take a fee from us, so we sent it back and asked him to wire it to our bank account instead, he has`nt done it til this day. We don`t even want the money anymore, if it ment that much to him, but we think it`s a rotten thing to do among other things.
We were promised two nights in the Penthouse because the apt we were supposed to rent was`nt available for the two first nights at our arrival, and we agreed on that we were gonna pay the same price for the penthouse as for the apt that we were waiting for.
On arrival he wasnt there, he did`nt even know we were coming that night he claims, even though we called him from Chicago airport telling him that we are on our way and arriving in the middle of the night that night, and asked him if there was going to be a problem with that. The answer was no. Maybe not for him, but on arrival, we couldnt get to our apt.
Still we settled in and laughed it off, but in the ad it said we were going to have a washing machine, we did`nt, we had to pay for every wash, he also said that he would give us back the money we spent on washing, hee never did.
At the same time that we were staying there, he had some realtors coming in and out and showing the apt for futture buyers, we even said that we don`t like this and they came back anyway, they even had their own key, and came in while we were sleeping and woke us up! All of this and then some we were willing to overlook, but the last straw is when we got back home and he has`nt paid us the deposit, that`s why I feel I should warn others before renting from him.

Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends