“Friendly service, great drinks”
Review of Bella Cuba

Bella Cuba
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Cuba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,165 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Lincoln road
Transit: In from a restaurant we have a Miami beach router bus stop
Description: Traditional Family Run Cuban restaurant in the Heart of South Beach. We are Celebrating 13 years. Our famous Lechon Asado is Marinated for 9 hours and slow roasted for 5 hours! Our Cuban bread is baked in house, making our sandwiches really delicious! Don't Forget to try our Blueberry Mojito! So come join us for some delicious home cooked Cuban food and cocktails with friendly service the whole family will enjoy.
Reviewed May 29, 2017

This was the first place I ate at in Miami and it was great. The staff was very friendly and attentive throughout our meal. The mojitos are excellent, especially the blueberry one. My friend and I shared a Sandwich De Juliana which was overflowing with meat (it kept falling out of my sandwich). We ordered plantain chips as our side and they were delicious. One word of caution: we were served the large mojitos without being asked a size but they were definitely worth it!!

juan082, Owner at Bella Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Thank you so much for your awesome comments! We try hard to receive comments such as these. See you soon :)

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I ate here recently one evening. The menu has a good selection of Cuban dishes. The prices are reasonable, the quality is good, as is the service. I would dine there again.

juan082, Owner at Bella Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Thank you we hope you will visit us again upon return to Miami! :)

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We stopped here with our tour guide from Miami Food tours, Pauline; and I must say this place was my first true introduction to authentic Cuban food, and I loved it. The food was flavorful, the staff festive and friendly, and we will definitely be back!!

juan082, Owner at Bella Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

It was our pleasure hosting you! Thank you for stopping by and trying our full menu. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Miami :)

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We went here last year with friends for happy hour and the food was amazing. We came back this year to have another Guava mojito. Our favorite Cuban place in Miami.

juan082, Owner at Bella Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Wow!! Thank you Rachel. This is the reason why we get up every morning! Comments like this drive us to become even better for your next visit to Miami! :)

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

If you want a taste of Cuban cuisine, there is no better place I can recommend than this establishment. The food here is outstanding and culturally different, making it one of the best restaurants during our stay. We showed up at the opening time and immediately and efficiently were seated with our part of nine. The alcohol was nice and the tables were artistically composed. We started with conch fritters, which were fresh and flavorful. My main dish was the drunken chicken rice, which was unbelievably good with the pieces of meat flavoring the entire dish. Others at my table had the roasted pork, which was also very great. The end price was quite pricey, but that is irrelevant compared to the Cuban delicacies you will savor when you bring your loved ones to this restaurant.

juan082, Manager at Bella Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thank you so Much Ben! You are very kind. It was our pleasure.

Been to Bella Cuba? Share your experiences!