“Best mojitos!”
Review of Bella Cuba

Bella Cuba
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Cuba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Lincoln road
Transit: In from a restaurant we have a Miami beach router bus stop
Description: Traditional Family Run Cuban restaurant in the Heart of South Beach. We are Celebrating 13 years. Our famous Lechon Asado is Marinated for 9 hours and slow roasted for 5 hours! Our Cuban bread is baked in house, making our sandwiches really delicious! Don't Forget to try our Blueberry Mojito! So come join us for some delicious home cooked Cuban food and cocktails with friendly service the whole family will enjoy.
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I have never understood the mojito thing - to sweet. Until I had one here. Lite, lovely, easy to drink. We visited Saturday night and HAD to go back the next night for more. We tried mojitos up and down Lincoln Road. They were all to sweet and overpriced. This place does them right.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My mom and I went there for dinner. The food and drinks we ordered were good. Tasty pork, and delicious mojito. They were very busy the night we went there, with all tables full including two big groups. There were only 2 servers, and they also had to take care of cleaning tables, handle the checks, seating etc... So everything, and that is why even when they tried, service was average.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We live near this place and finally as we experience dinning out every other weekend with the family, we decided to stop there ..Food Horrible!!!!!! will never recommend this place to no one, and believe me I know about Cuban food , since I am Cuban myself... So please if you want to have a good Cuban original meal, please go elsewhere..these people are fake Cuban.. A lady waitress that didn't even recognize some Cuban dishes, a Brazilian guy that can't pronounce any Spanish word and the food uhhhh what a nasty food

Reviewed February 1, 2014

For authentic cuban food that won't break the bank, try Bella Cuba. The decor is nothing to write home about, but the mojitos are great, the service is excellent, and the food is filling and tasty. We've come to Miami on business for the last five years and always eat at least one meal at Bella Cuba.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were in town for Thanksgiving from Chicago. We went out for dinner that Friday immediately following the holiday. We had the best Cuban meal ever. The food was fresh and very flavorful the Mojito's were strong. We had the best server, she explained all the items and made some great recommendations. We met a nice couple also from out of town, I believe from Boston and Spain. My family and I want to thank them for there very kind act. My family and I were so appreciative. When I asked for the check they had paid our bill. Thank you so much. God bless you.
The Peterson Family.